Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 30th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Items marked with * are the most urgent for my current flight plans please alternate between them if you are able
*Oscillating Beacon, *De-icer, *Altimeter,

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Items marked with * are the most urgent for my current flight plans please alternate between them if you are able
*Oscillating Beacon, *De-icer, *Altimeter,
I can send you beacons if you want another neighbor ;) I do see your siggy says you're not accepting new neighbors at the moment though so it's all good if you're happy to wait for your current neighbors

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good afternoon from sunny and warm London (17.35pm GMT)

Today's neighbour visitation's brought in 23,300 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests, of which 10 (Large Fuel Tank's x4, Main Stabilizer x3 and Powerful Explosive Bolt's x3) were high valued resource items. I'm very pleased with the blue chest rewards. My 20 neighbours gifts for today, Sunday 5th June, have been gifted. As always, my thanks for all of the gifts received.

@WAMike - gifted postal drone - 6 remaining
@Wasted Eagle - gifted postal drone - 2 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

As of last night due to my having slept in yesterday morning, (for me sleeping in is waking around 8:30); I did not gift until late in the morning and missed my usual routine of gifting in the wee hours of dawn.
Hence, many of you received gifts possibly twice in the same day from me. Some it might be two different days, depending your longitudinal coordinates. That being said, I therefore had sent gifts out twice within a 24 hour window.. I don't know how visitations play a role, as I did not visit until this morning, 12 hours after gifting. I am hoping to be back on track with it tomorrow morning however.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo
ok so color me confused why does it say 25 days and 11 hours for crockers ship to arrive and why is it taking forever to get the scepter from st petersberg ive sent to many planes to count and still have yet to get it.......

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Welcome to the world of video games @joboo2312!

Crooker just changed the schedule. He will come 2x per week now. That's why you can only get 5 maps per visit now instead of the usual 10. (Just be thankful you don't have @Captain WH Rollins Duty Free Shop - It won't pay out until at least his generation, and two others goes by. :p)

As for the drops... Join the club. They will drop eventually, and possibly all at once. It's feast or famine sometimes. You just have to roll with it. Good luck though!

Crooker just changed the schedule. He will come 2x per week now. That's why you can only get 5 maps per visit now instead of the usual 10. (Just be thankful you don't have @Captain WH Rollins Duty Free Shop - It won't pay out until at least his generation, and two others goes by. :p)

As for the drops... Join the club. They will drop eventually, and possibly all at once. It's feast or famine sometimes. You just have to roll with it. Good luck though!
:LOL: posted that friday in Airport city News

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo

25 days and 11 hours is a lot longer time than 2 times a week that means he is only coming 1 time a month if that.......
if he were coming 2 times a week it would say he were coming in like maybe 3 days and then again in another 3 days.....

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@joboo2312 - If it's any consolation to you, that was one of the hardest collections for me to complete the first time around also. Sometimes, it just takes a while. Or random drops, whatever you want to call it.

It's not fun, and it's frustrating, but it does happen. It'll come to you. I've been playing this game for about a year. Do you know how many Hieroglyhpics I've obtained from hundreds, if not thousands of flights to Egypt? A whopping THREE.

Keep the faith!

D

Deleted member 5399

Those of you who've attempted to purchase super buildings from Croocker or other offers, give examples of those that would be a mystery super 3 please.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ten33go
I do know the Rose Garden, (shaped like a heart is Mystery Super 3) and increases population by 20. Most of the Mystery Super 2 buildings also increase population by 20 and there are a rare few that increased by 50. UFO Garden, Crop Circles, Landmarks like Statue of Liberty, Washington Monument give coins and increase population. Irish mansions give 42 passengers every 8 hours and increase population by 20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom