Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 30th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Walkie-talkie search is now my priority.

Still 340K from new town hall.

Sig updated, game name update, gifting list updated.

The usual special thanks for incoming building items.

So I guess I need to take back part of my rant from yesterday. I still didn't like that the dice activated when I purchased it, but live and learn. My visiting window reopened before the dice wore out and I got a whopping 28 chests! I only ever get like 10-15 daily. And my planes dropped a few goodies too. Now personally I don't think the dice helped me with the chests while I was opening them... I had 60 chests and only got 4 PEB's. With no bonus and only 6 chests I got 2 PEB's...:confused::confused:

D

Deleted member 5399

Yes the gifting window has been a bit off lately. Free2Play is there a glitch going on with this?
I know I sent a couple loaders off to a friend, but it isn't what he received.

D

Deleted member 5399

White dice work better with plane drops from both yours and guest planes unless it's quest items @cats are awesome
I tend to use them when obtain in chest from Alliance rewards and use on alliance maps. However they didnt help with Dakar and the tires. No loss really there anyhow.

White dice work better with plane drops from both yours and guest planes unless it's quest items @cats are awesome
I tend to use them when obtain in chest from Alliance rewards and use on alliance maps. However they didnt help with Dakar and the tires. No loss really there anyhow.
I was only trying it out because so many people have reported great happenings when using them. And with no updates to level up, I need that weekend bonus, so probably no more dice for me. :p

D

Deleted member 5399

!KB Metropolis has now sent gifts out.
**** NOTE******
NOW LEASING 60 UNIT CONDO. SPRAWLING VIEWS OF GREENERY AND/OR VIEWS LOOKING OUT OVER THE SURROUNDING CITY & OUR INTERNATIONAL JET PORT.
WATCH NIGHT LAUNCHES of OUR VERY OWN SHUTTLE, APOGEE, AND PROMETHEUS, MISSIONS.
CARRIAGE HOUSE LOCATED NEARBY FOR AN ENJOYABLE EVENING HORSE-DRAWN RIDE ABOUT TOWN.

D

Deleted member 5399

HEY ANYONE GOT SOME MARSHMALLOWS????
I JUST GOT SOME GRAHAMS AND CHOCOLATE FROM TRAINING CENTER!!!
MUST BE S'MORES TIME!!!!

D

Deleted member 5399

!KB2 has gifted and sent out a few special needs to a couple of neighbors.
@porvillewright
Your request came however I forgot to close and reopen game so you'd be in AlphaNumeric order or in our case it's Special Characters/ Numeric; then Alpha order. Thus you will still down the bottom of the list with those whose names are in languages I do not speak nor understand.
Thus I should be able to send some fuel tomorrow.

Its so quiet on here the last 24 hours, so I have done 2 things.

1) I have started a red launch - will post on the launch thread but come on in

2) I have found an airplane joke - enjoy:-

One day, the pilot of a Cherokee 180 was told by the tower to hold short of the runway while a DC-8 landed. The DC-8 landed, rolled out, turned around, and taxied back past the Cherokee.

Some quick-witted comedian in the DC-8 crew got on the radio and said:

"What a cute little plane. Did you make it yourself?"

Our hero the Cherokee pilot, not about to let the insult go by, came back with a real zinger: "I made it out of DC-8 parts. Another landing like that and I'll have enough parts for another one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom