Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 30th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek::eek:
You think I'm ever going to have enough greenies (even on sale) to BUY a QL??? Bless you sir! :)

I just assumed that I could buy the dice, and then use it when I was ready. ugh

I should have talked to @Radu81 , the king of the bonuses. :)
I buy some bonuses but not QL because I can do the collection and I don't have to buy and I don't spend 350 or 500 greens for that QL :eek::nailbiting::eek:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Curiously slow day gift wise - my gifting window opens in a couple of hours and usually by this time my list for returns is full up - tonight there are just two left from yesterday - don't know if the game is playing up - anyway if anyone feels like gifting you can be sure of a return - I for definite need a few Flight catering - and other items listed n signature. I anyone needs anything special from my list please pm me in the next hour!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
You wait all day for one gift then minutes after posting 21 come in all at once - Thanks - looks like I will have filled my return list already!

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Today could send back gifts so 20 are out but still need a lot of catching up to do the next few days. Thanks for all the received gifts and I'll send you certainly back but it may take 2 days. If you didn't receive a gift then please let me know.

Am going to try to put my signature up to date during the weekend.

Enjoy your weekend and happy flying

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I have sent all the returns I had recorded for tonight - so if anyone is expecting one from me and hasn't received please send me a message and I will put you on priority for tomorrow (I have a vague feeling there was one I deleted without returning but I cant remember who it was - only that it was flight catering)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo
Good morning from London (11.15am GMT)

This mornings neighbour visitation's brought in 21,800 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests, of which only 8 (Large Fuel Tank's x 3, Main Stabilizer x3 and Powerful Explosive Bolt's x2) were high valued resource items. My neighbours 20 gifts for today, Friday 3rd June, have just been gifted. Thanks for all of the gifts received yesterday and so far today.

@Comet18 - gifted 3rd and final postal drone
@Nicks - gifted 3rd and final grinding machine
@WAMike - gifted 1 motion sensor (8 patrol drones to go)
@joboo2312 - gifted 1 laser cutter - 1 left
@Wasted Eagle - gifted 4th postal drone - 4 left

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins yes i received it ty for the help everyone its almost upgraded yay :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello everyone!
Thank you for the gifts - it's really helpful with progress!
Got another construction stage finished and my wish list is full of new required construction items...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom