Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 16th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
If only I found this forum sooner, would've joined sooner - I had been adding the people suggested in the game as neighbours, and was getting pretty sad that no one was accepting the requests :unsure: It's great to be here (y)

I said the same thing when I first signed up back in September of last year

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
If only I found this forum sooner, would've joined sooner - I had been adding the people suggested in the game as neighbours, and was getting pretty sad that no one was accepting the requests :unsure: It's great to be here (y)
Welcome to Paradise!!!
Friend request sent

D

Deleted member 5399

@Rainer Happy Birthday
@cats are awesome , my apologies on gifting this morning. A slight twitch of the finger and accidentally gifted the wrong item from !KB, but corrected myself sending from !KB2.
All gifts are now out from both !KB and !KB2.
PM me for special needs.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
sig updated, profile count updated.

Special thanks for horn antennas, I have all I need of those.
Special thanks for laptops. I still need more.

I am less than 20k from buying tower 7.

I just started my first Green launch, and posted it in the windows launch forum. Anyone know what a QL launch is?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@jimstreet - A QL launch means, "Quantum Leap" bonus is included in the launch. This speeds up the flight time from 23 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes if you have 1 QL. If you have 2 QL's it comes back in 14 minutes. If you have 3 QL's it comes back in about 2 mins 30 seconds. If you have more then 3 QL's it can come back in approximately 8 seconds.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Morning @andreasmrg thanks again for the headset.
I was not with it this morning and sent fuel catalyst instead of fuel additives sorry about that I will put my thinking head on before I gift again:confused::)
No worries, I use catalysts eventually on Sundays if needed and I will use them for sure during the excavation flights.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hi everyone!
I need only 1 security camera to finish my duty free shop level 2 and 1 hull parts to finish my repair base level 4. Thanks!

@Radu81 Just found this when searching neighbors for gifts. "@Wired Parrott I sent you Friday private message and you didn't answered,are you going to answer ?
Last time when I sent you message you did the same like now.
What is wrong with you ?"

Kind of harsh but my apologies, I quite often do not sign in when visiting the forum depending on available time.
I read that message late that evening when the launch was finished. I had meant to message back in the morning
but evidently forgot. As far as another message I do not recall as I generally answer all messages even if late.
Again my apologies for the miscommunication. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom