Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 16th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
If only I found this forum sooner, would've joined sooner - I had been adding the people suggested in the game as neighbours, and was getting pretty sad that no one was accepting the requests :unsure: It's great to be here (y)
Hello!
You can find my code in my signature - I've added yours. Welcome to a pretty fine group of players!!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
does anyone rember the record for launch partispants?

I know of at least 20 participants in a red launch a few months ago. There was a green one with I think 16-18 in it around the same time as the red record. This is for Windows PC, some other platforms may have had more.

@Rainer - I hope you didn't think I would miss you! - Happy Birthday - and I have a feeling it is a special one?

birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I just want suggest to new players a way about the launches situation :
I think that is very simple and we don't have to complicate it.

1. When a player starts his own launch alone, he just has to post on the thread what position he will take and how many points he will put (for the 1st in red, blue or green, he has to put 50% of the total of the points to have the 1st place) (logically you must have 100% points in your reserve cause it's not sure that other players will join you, you might be alone). IT IS JUST LOGICAL.

2. In the case of no. 1, you just have to respect the post on the thread and that's it.

3. If a player doesn't have enough points to take the first, it's not complicated, he just has to go in @Captain WH Rollins thread and he joins the group and their launches (this way, it avoids putting the other players in a bad situation...the only reason why a player is going to join other regular launches of 24 hours, is because he doesn't have himself enough points to do his own launches so you force the players who join to put a lot of points because of you !!!!!!).

4. Now, for a QL, it's simple too. When you join a QL launch, you never have to put more than 96 points except if the QL owner ask you to put more (you can ask to the QL owner, if you can put more points...That is respect... Any owner QL in any launch doesn't need any others to accelerate his launches...When a QL owner needs help, he asks in the thread for help).

5. When a QL joins a regular launch, don't be surprise if he takes 1st, 2nd or 3rd place (he will not take those places if the players have put the necessary points to secure their position)...He is helping. You will have only 2h23min. before landing instead of 24 hours. If you are not happy about that...you must drive a Rolls Royce or a Bentley actually (you all know what I mean). If you see a QL that join your launch somewhere, don't pretend that you are the QL owner and you think for him.

6. I think with those 5 points above, it's not very complicated to understand and I don't know why players don't understand the common sense.

P.S. I completely agree with @Ten33go and I'm very happy to launch with him and with players like him.

P.S. 2: BTW, just remember, if you do your own launches with no plan, don't imagine that the others do the same.

P.S. 3: If you want to do your way only, try to find other players that agree and create you own launch group like @Captain WH Rollins and @rocky did.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@david smith - Dunno. Personally, I haven't given it much thought. But, I suggest making a thread in the Windows Space Launch forum and gauge everyone's interest in attempting that. I'd decide which color you want to try the attempt in and when you're thinking of doing it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am despairing of GI support again. This morning the offer of the town squares popped up so I made two small purchases- what did I get - nada!
I sent support the receipts and an image of the offer - their response "referring it to level 2 support!" Just how complicated can it be?

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
I need 5 Flatbed Scanner for upgrading my Town Hall to level10. Who can help me?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
I am despairing of GI support again. This morning the offer of the town squares popped up so I made two small purchases- what did I get - nada!
I sent support the receipts and an image of the offer - their response "referring it to level 2 support!" Just how complicated can it be?
I have had the exact same issue last time.

It was resolved in a matter of days. I got my money ánd my Square. I even told them which Square I wanted and got it. Total badass! :cool:

Level 2 support or line 2 means that the basic support passes your issue to advanced support. Basic support handles the initial communication, gathers info and deals with minor issues like code redeeming. I believe second line support has more privileges, can alter accounts and deals with money issues...

Still it's G!, so 'bonne chance'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom