Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Spy Glass. bonus works wonders. I found more items to jump from planes, and eggs to gain drops, although the drops still come from inner city and not visiting.
Best 4 greenies I invested in; although you might have to play continuous for the 6 hours or so the Spy Glass bonus is active.
BTW gifts out from both !KB and !KB2 today.
I don't think I'll be getting this bonus/Event in !KB2. Doesn't matter.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Folks I will not be playing my windows version of APC for awhile. Today I was let go from my job after 19 years. I had been using my company issued laptop to play the game and that was confiscated. I guess that new superstar they hired, after only five days on the job and two years of experience, will take over for my position. Please do not send gifts to my game as I do not know when I will be back online.
So sorry to hear this bad news. Wish you all the best and hope you'll find a new job soon.
Won't delete you from my friend list and hope to see you back here soon.
All the best

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks to all my awesome friends and neighbours for the wonderful gifts I've received!! I could use some landing lamps ahead of event items if you happen to read this post!! The event is starting to gain some traction now finally!! The spyglass has been helpful!! If there are any building needs I can help with...please PM me or tag me and I will help out as best I can!!

Also...if I am not your neighbour, please send me an invite and tag me here so that I don't accidently delete the request!! Let's hook up so that we can help each other out!!

Happy Flying Everyone!!!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
@Blue Aero - If possible, while you're sending Exit signs to @crescent moon, could you send me 3 of those also to Ten?

I'll send you back flight items unless you see something you'd rather have. Thank you in advance!

Three (exit signs) to Ten - Ten four! :D I'm in desperate need of Nav modules, deicer, and spare props at this moment. My gifting opens in about 2 hours (give or take --- not stable like some peoples seem to be)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gifts sent Today
WTR1 () 2H
doc2 (@Doc) 2H
Gorrion (@gorrion) 2H
MikeO4 (@m-bari) 2H
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) 2H
(@Wired Parrott) 2H
#Joe7-2 (@Joe7) 2H to #Joe7
gamerader2 (@david smith) ampmeter
Yetti (@uyetti) beacon
WP2 (@Wired Parrott) catering
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) gyro, attitude
Wasted Eagle (@Wasted Eagle) knife
Cyclone4 (@WAMike) lamp
Crescent Moon[mn] (@crescent moon) nav mod
(@Captain WH Rollins) pass(10)
(@Aero Aereola) prop
Okie (@Kris) propeller
Hamilton 404 (@Sophiaelizabeth) lamp
Lorna (@Lorna) whisky
Mike47 (@Mike47) wire

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w4mlhq8
Username
Airfire
Folks I will not be playing my windows version of APC for awhile. Today I was let go from my job after 19 years. I had been using my company issued laptop to play the game and that was confiscated. I guess that new superstar they hired, after only five days on the job and two years of experience, will take over for my position. Please do not send gifts to my game as I do not know when I will be back online.
I am so sorry about that. Life is hard. Well, best wish for your job hunting. I will keep you as my neighbor and hope one day I can get gift from you again. :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (7.38am GMT)

This morning I've managed to send out my 20 neighbours gift items nice and early, Sunday 3rd April. My neighbours plunder brought in 21,600 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests, of which 7 were high valued resource items. Today's plunder was far more pleasing than in previous mornings.

Just 70,000 coins to go before I reach my 1,000,000 coins target and then begin to upgrade my Control Tower to level 8 (6 days to wait before the building appears, I already have all of the buildings unique items ready to complete the process and make the building solid).

Thanks for all of the gifts received, my gifts inbox was full once again.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom