Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening,
Finally i am close to finish first Sydney 110 fly then Saint Petersburg 110, about 45 fly need to finish then no more Spare Wire i hate this item :mad:.
Any way i would like to thanks some special members no names in public because they like angle they feel what neighbor need without asking them, they help you with the thing you need.
For them i can send daily gifts no return for ever.
Each one from them he know him self he or she we chat together, No more words just (God Bless Them).
:) let's go back to the business still need 45 Spare Wire don't forget please almost finish.
Good Luck

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2. All visiting done from !KB and !KB2. And all flights returned home before the final bell tolls 4 PM here, (reset time).

@crescent moon - That club is unofficial, but still an accomplishment! Congrats to @Wasted Eagle as well! I also reached it on Ten2 a couple of days ago.

But you're also close to joining another club in about 39 more destinations!
Thank you. Looking forward to joining the "official" club!! I spent most of the last week flying to already 3-starred destinations - virgin territory coming up this week so hopefully more stars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom