Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 14th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm back from vacation, thank you all for the birthday and mothers day wishes on the 6th, I also tripled that day in events by tying the knot.

Now it's back to the grind and playing daily. I've updated my signature as I keep seeing new gifts to send such as a finger print scanner. I am now saving for my sweets factory so need those items for that build and of course the usual flight items.
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I'm back from vacation, thank you all for the birthday and mothers day wishes on the 6th, I also tripled that day in events by tying the knot.

Now it's back to the grind and playing daily. I've updated my signature as I keep seeing new gifts to send such as a finger print scanner. I am now saving for my sweets factory so need those items for that build and of course the usual flight items.
Congrats Sara!!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered as I know you can have neighbors from other platforms - iOS & Android, but none of the gifts sent from those platforms are making it through to my Windows game. Is this a known bug or just my game?
iOS and Android play in one sandbox, Windows PCs and Windows Phones play in another one. Gifts sent across are just wasted gifts.
It's not you, it's not a bug, it's deficiency of the design.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Thanks for the answer Agent L. What is odd, is that I can visit and collect items from my iOS neighbors that help with collections, but the gifts don't make it.
Visiting is completely different thing. Especially items that you get from clicking friend's buildings are generated locally on your game. Gifts, on the other hand, go to the server. Probably our two camps speak in two different languages and server can't translate. When people send me gifts from iOS I can see there are gifts waiting, I open the window - and it's empty. So probably the message arrives from the server, it just can't be made into anything meaningful.

Reactions: LAX
iOS and Android play in one sandbox, Windows PCs and Windows Phones play in another one. Gifts sent across are just wasted gifts.
It's not you, it's not a bug, it's deficiency of the design.
I add Android neighbor when i try to visit i got this message you cannot visit this neighbor his version outdated, what that's mean?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I add Android neighbor when i try to visit i got this message you cannot visit this neighbor his version outdated, what that's mean?
That's different bug. Sometimes it just happens.
Eg for me Joe7 and Kesh are most of the time listed under their old names A(whiteboard), Sheekee And they can't be visited when old name is shown.
I guess what you're seeing is same bug, but if that person kept one name all the time, you have no way of telling if it's ok or not ok to visit without trying.

That's different bug. Sometimes it just happens.
Eg for me Joe7 and Kesh are most of the time listed under their old names A(whiteboard), Sheekee And they can't be visited when old name is shown.
I guess what you're seeing is same bug, but if that person kept one name all the time, you have no way of telling if it's ok or not ok to visit without trying.
Thanks for your info.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My thanks to @porvillewright and @yenta613 for your company - hope you received your coins and reward chest. As for myself 20,000k coins and two reward chests, 1st chest - flight map to glasgow, 2nd golden chest - 20 silver tokens, 2 main stabilizers, 300 units of fuels and water world collection sea of gold x2 - thanks once again for your company.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

My thanks to @porvillewright and @yenta613 for your company - hope you received your coins and reward chest. As for myself 20,000k coins and two reward chests, 1st chest - flight map to glasgow, 2nd golden chest - 20 silver tokens, 2 main stabilizers, 300 units of fuels and water world collection sea of gold x2 - thanks once again for your company.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Congratulation (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom