Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 20th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (11.05am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Friday 24th June and have updated my signature. Once again, my thanks to my neighbours for all of the gifts received during yesterday and so far today.

My mornings plunder brought in 31,300 coins and 24 launch ready blue chests, of which 12 (large fuel tank's x7, main stabilizer x3 and powerful explosive bolt's x2) were high valued resource items. I will put them to good use this weekend.

Early on this morning I purchased my plot of land with 10 green notes, spent 36,000 coins on four coal stations, to increase my electricity supply rating and then spent 870,000 coins on an Apartment House - 7 days and 14 hours to go before the building appears in its semi-solid form.

Looking forward to today's 20th small resources launch at 5pm GMT.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Guys, can you imagine that - I lost my game A-G-A-I-N!!! :mad:
Now I'm doing my best to restore it - had a black screen when it crashed, then system restarts and... had a level 13...
That was good that the game was offline in that moment, so I'm writing a request to GI.
Cross fingers for me and sorry - can't reply for today's gifts.

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Hi @Brycei , invite sent

Finlayson/wnnpm9f

Hello Jobbo2312 I'm an everyday player - I'll send you a friend request. Would you like to trade deicers?

Items Required: Need 4 Laser Levels (I Can Send)| 1 TV Panel |Controller | 1 Exit Sign | 4 Washing Machines | 4 Dryer | 3 Flatwork Ironer (I can Send) | Deicer | 6 Glazing Machines | 6 Crucible | 6 Tunnel Freezers (I Can Send) |

I can send: Fire Extinguisher | Parking Meter |Laptop | Vivaldi Antenna | Hardness Tester | Passengers5 |Fuel Catalyst | Disposable Shampoo | ATM | Pearl Earrings | Paint | Generator | Tour Review | Landing Lamp | Projector | Rope Block | Fuel 20 | Video Wall | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Laser Level | Guest Book | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Aircraft Tire | White Board | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Optical System | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Lining Plate | Passenger Seat |Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon |Defroster | Navigation Model | Master Plan | Fuel Hose | Altimeter |Spare Propeller | Deicer | Controller | Wireless Compass | Flatwork Ironer | Blanket | Attitude Indicator | Tunnel Freezer | Fruit Lollipop | Ear Plugs

Finlayson

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
GoHawks
Username
B.Finlayson
Evening gang - Friday again and the weekend has started, whoop whoop!

@Nicks - feel for you - good luck

My falcons are grounded - suddenly ran out of lollipops so have updated my signature - any you can send appreciated. I will have to build another factory!

I can send lollipops - just sent you a friend request

Finlayson/wnnpm9f

Items Required: Need 4 Laser Levels (I Can Send)| 1 TV Panel |Controller | 1 Exit Sign | 4 Washing Machines | 4 Dryer | 3 Flatwork Ironer (I can Send) | Deicer | 6 Glazing Machines | 6 Crucible | 6 Tunnel Freezers (I Can Send) |

I can send: Fire Extinguisher | Parking Meter |Laptop | Vivaldi Antenna | Hardness Tester | Passengers5 |Fuel Catalyst | Disposable Shampoo | ATM | Pearl Earrings | Paint | Generator | Tour Review | Landing Lamp | Projector | Rope Block | Fuel 20 | Video Wall | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Laser Level | Guest Book | Cognac | Fuel Supply | Aircraft Tire | White Board | Fuel Additives | Drill Machine | Optical System | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Cash Counter | Spare Wire | Lining Plate | Passenger Seat |Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon |Defroster | Navigation Model | Master Plan | Fuel Hose | Altimeter |Spare Propeller | Deicer | Controller | Wireless Compass | Flatwork Ironer | Blanket | Attitude Indicator | Tunnel Freezer | Fruit Lollipop | Ear Plugs

I can send lollipops - just sent you a friend request

Finlayson/wnnpm9f

Fantastic - and if you are "'FinlayLaserLvl" have accepted - can send you a TV Panel, and great to be neighbours

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, mine are also send and those who didn't get today are on my list for tomorrow.

@Nicks : hope GI can fix your game, you're on my gifting list for tomorrow.
@ItsRalphy : will send you a lollipop tomorrow

Please let me know if you want some specific gift from my list.

Need 3 walkie talkie and 2 x ray scanner for future upgrades, does someone have this in the gifting list?

Wish you all a nice weekend.

Very quiet on the forum of late, so as its weekend thought I should through some jokes in - enjoy!

• Flying is hours of boredom, punctuated by moments of stark terror.
  • The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.
  • Experience is the knowledge that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
  • No one has ever collided with the sky.
  • If it's red or dusty don't touch it.
  • Every one already knows the definition of a 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. But very few know the definition of a 'great landing.' It's one after which you can use the airplane another time.
  • If God had meant for men to fly he would have made their bones hollow and not their heads.
  • What's the difference between God and pilots? God doesn't think he's a pilot.
  • To err is human, to forgive is divine; neither of which is Air Force policy.
  • Flying is not dangerous; crashing is dangerous.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Very quiet on the forum of late, so as its weekend thought I should through some jokes in - enjoy!

• Flying is hours of boredom, punctuated by moments of stark terror.
  • The propeller is just a big fan in the front of the plane to keep the pilot cool. Want proof? Make it stop; then watch the pilot break out into a sweat.
  • Experience is the knowledge that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
  • No one has ever collided with the sky.
  • If it's red or dusty don't touch it.
  • Every one already knows the definition of a 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. But very few know the definition of a 'great landing.' It's one after which you can use the airplane another time.
  • If God had meant for men to fly he would have made their bones hollow and not their heads.
  • What's the difference between God and pilots? God doesn't think he's a pilot.
  • To err is human, to forgive is divine; neither of which is Air Force policy.
  • Flying is not dangerous; crashing is dangerous.

Lmao. Nice King Ralph!

I can relate to the first one having been in Law Enforcement, EMS & dispatching. The difference? Our is 95% boredom, followed by 5% sheer panic. :D

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have updated my signature for items I can send on my Okie game. If anyone needs anything please send me a private message.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Sent my daily gifts out.

@calculator plz Accidentally pressed the wrong button, so may have sent you something of no use whatsoever!!
hi that's ok i like eveything unless it's dirty diapers tg lol don worry i also accidently send out random gifts or i forget to return , it seems now u have more neighbours good on you! hopefully in about an hour i can send arch.box again 2u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom