Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 20th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also out but still have some catching up to do. Please let me know if I didn't return you gift within a few days.

Am now building the red launch pad and start now collecting coins for a next upgrade. Don't know yet what I will build first a sweets factory or repair base level 6 or town hall level 7. Think the sweets factory.or is town hall better?

For the control tower level 7 and terminal level 8 don't have all the building requirements yet.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins - Usually, when you complete a building upgrade, one item from your gift list disappears, and the next level item replaces it. So, theoretically, whatever item that was new when you finished your last terminal upgrade should be the one to send.

Thanks for your time with this, gift items appearing and disappearing

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins - Generally, one of the items from the upgrade you need. In other words, a level 10 item. Just like some of us have cooling chambers, Defrosters and Packaging Machines for the Catering Facility, the same thing applies to other buildings. You have one of the items required to build your upgrade. It may not be showing yet, which would mean that you can't send us anything, so you'd have to rely on those that actually have those items.

Yes, your quite right - non of the L10 unique buildings gift items needed are showing up in my gifts to neighbours list - thanks once again for your time and patience.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
Many thanks all for the gifts. One of my overnight flights to Dubai returned this morning with the final Defroster so I have all the bits necessary for my Flight Catering Facility.

My next build, when I save up enough coins is to upgrade my Town Hall to Level 5, and I think all I need is 3 more Archive Boxes. I have updated my signature accordingly.

I have been saving the greenies up and plan to spend them all on land expansions new time a sale is on, so will need to update the Town Hall next.

I don't send anywhere near to my gifting limits each day as I only have a handful of neighbours on here, so if anyone wants to me my neighbour my details are below!!

Many thanks

David

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Many thanks all for the gifts. One of my overnight flights to Dubai returned this morning with the final Defroster so I have all the bits necessary for my Flight Catering Facility.

My next build, when I save up enough coins is to upgrade my Town Hall to Level 5, and I think all I need is 3 more Archive Boxes. I have updated my signature accordingly.

I have been saving the greenies up and plan to spend them all on land expansions new time a sale is on, so will need to update the Town Hall next.

I don't send anywhere near to my gifting limits each day as I only have a handful of neighbours on here, so if anyone wants to me my neighbour my details are below!!

Many thanks

David

I will gift the 1st Archive Box later on this morning and then the remain two - if other flyers are able to help you out, do let me know, do not want to gift items you no longer need.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
I will gift the 1st Archive Box later on this morning and then the remain two - if other flyers are able to help you out, do let me know, do not want to gift items you no longer need.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Many thanks Captain! That would be a great help.

Having just got the diggers in the upgrade my terminal, and the imminent upgrade of my flight catering facility, means I have a lot of coin saving to come over the next week!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-

Having just got the diggers in the upgrade my terminal, and the imminent upgrade of my flight catering facility, means I have a lot of coin saving to come over the next week!
goodday i already sent out 20 gifts today so , and still recieving the same amount , such a nice world, this week am hoping for ranking #1 in thailand's flights , am #1 at the moment

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

You should have received your 1st Archive Box by now - take your time and enjoy playing the game - you have a very long way to go - being part of the forum will make a big difference to your game - as I'm sure you already know - I will keep an eye out for your posts - if you were to add a picture to your avatar it would make spotting your posts easier, when scrolling through the pages, since I go by the flyers pictues rather than gaming names.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
You should have received your 1st Archive Box by now - take your time and enjoy playing the game - you have a very long way to go - being part of the forum will make a big difference to your game - as I'm sure you already know - I will keep an eye out for your posts - if you were to add a picture to your avatar it would make spotting your posts easier, when scrolling through the pages, since I go by the flyers pictues rather than gaming names.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Archive box received and avatar added - Many thanks!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good afternoon flyers (13.40pm GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Thursday 23rd June. My thanks for all of the gifts received during the past few days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Launch flight number twenty takes place tomorrow Friday 24th June at 5.00pm GMT London. The following website http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ can be used to check time zones around the world. It offers very useful and interesting information - world clock, times zones, calendar, weather, sun and moon, timers, calculator - each subject matter has multiple sub-menu's.

The launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 new account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full, whichever of the two takes place first.

The usual launch rules apply - all places are available using only the following four small resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes duration), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points - 2 hours duration), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours duration) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours duration). I would ask you to be very careful when selecting your small resources - it is very easy to mis-click on the wrong resource and once clicked, can not be un-clicked.

The minimum opening investment is 54 - the number of times you return to the launch, to invest more, is of course up to you and depends on your resources and the time period for each small resource item before it becomes available once again for selection.

QL's can be used if you wish to do so. Using a QL will reduce the flight time to around 2.5 hours, 2 QL's will reduce the flight time to around 15 minutes and 3 QL's will reduce the flight time to around 3 minutes.

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table in the Airport City Questions section, thread entitled, Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items - and post a link, in the trade section.

My thanks to all of you for making these flights a regular weekly event. Without your continued involvement non of this would have been possible.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
sig updated. I saw no changes to my gifting list. Gifts are out today.

Thanks for the incoming building supplies.

I added my support account current building needs, since I won't be flying more than once or twice a day out of that account.

I simplified my support account giving needs to show just what is different from the primary account.

Just started final level upgrade to the baggage building (it was the cheapest build). Now to save up for a terminal upgrade (only 180k).

Am back home again after dealing with a family emergency. Many thanks to all who continued to gift this last week even when I couldn't return consistently. I've sent gifts from cath/wydaho today and will send from bear/wydaho shortly. If you have sent gifts and I haven't returned in the next couple days, please let me know! Also, I can't read through all the recent posts to update my spreadsheet so please let me know any special requests. My signature is updated.

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
Hey friends, i updates shared file in my signature, i need some items, i kindly ask you to send them to my and my alts. You get fuel20 return. Thanks for everybody.
I know many of you here are not added my user or my support users to theyr list, if you like to get fuel20 please do so and please please send me message if you add them
Thanks advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom