Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed
gift are sent for today
thanks for gifts sent
I have completed the event on both accounts, but I am trying to gather cemeteries and haunted houses, so event items are still welcome!!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I believe the aerosols are doable and I hope for some good drops for the seal, we will see.
60 Aerosols are easily doable with reliable neighbors : ) About the drops for the seal - I managed to do that mostly by visiting neighbors with at least 5 event buildings. This seriously crippled my cash income, but it was a choice I made. (btw, Madlen has 12 Halloween buildings in leftmost corner).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
60 Aerosols are easily doable with reliable neighbors : ) About the drops for the seal - I managed to do that mostly by visiting neighbors with at least 5 event buildings. This seriously crippled my cash income, but it was a choice I made. (btw, Madlen has 12 Halloween buildings in leftmost corner).

Good to know. Do you know what is the reward?

Is anyone else looking like they're going to end up with about 70-80 crystal balls once the event is over?
You need to look in my sig : )
I'm building on earlier work by flip123, which is more suitable for people like you, @Aero Aereola , who are looking to find out where they're ready to receive. Her thread is linked in my thread.
Thank you!!! I knew it was here somewhere!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi to all my forum friends.
Sorry I have not been around for a few days due to health issues so firstly thanks for all the gifts I have received in my absence.
I will return your gifts over the next few gifting cycles.
Bless you all

Not sure how I missed this first time round, welcome back to the forum.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi neighbours,
i´m really sad with the bad luck i have with this game. 1st i was blocked by GI for 2 months, missed christmas event, Then i had to upgrade again my pilot school, for no reason it was asking for items again (@lacey help me with that ;)
And today in the afternoon my game was launching a red (wich i participate in January), my new buidings (love event, halloween event, control tower, etc...) just disapear, i was in level 60 and now i´m in 55. I had almost 800 coins and have 400?! now. I also noticed that i lost neighbours i added this month.
What it is this? It happened to you? GI will resolve this?
I apreciate your comments.
If you visit me please see if i have blue house from haloween event or post offices from last event.
I will try to gift you, see if you get something.
Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom