Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
It's a good idea to remember that most Windows phone players have that particular little bug. There are at least 4-5 that it occurs with. Kesh, Ispmark, etc. :)

@Wired Parrott - I have a game which I accepted which I think was you "WP2" - is this one that you had temporarily, but no longer use and I can delete, or will you be using!!!

No never had a temporary account. :LOL:
That is my new support account. Will also
be using that to start @Captain WH Rollins
small item space launches I believe. :cool:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Thanks to all my awesome neighbours for the daily gifts!! I am still in need of lots of aerosols... Can't seem to finish this event off just yet(no cemetery)...
I do have 5 Halloween shops for all of you to come and visit!! Have a great night!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
BACK IN BUSINESS AND I will be gifting in about an hour

Frustratng day when I tried restoring my computer to three different back up dates in January and February - none of the fixed the problems I am having so for now I have just restored yesterday's image. I lost some coins because I stupidly forgot to make another back up image before I started working on it at lunchtime so the image I used was a few hours out of date - I also lost some of the gifts sent yesterday evening - sorry for that. I think my next solution will have to be a complete windows 10 clean install at which point I will need GI to restore from their back up.
One thing I did on the final attempt to restore to January was, before opening AC I copied the folder containing the Application Data to the newly restored system - however AC didnt recognise it and started a brand new game - When I finally restored yesterdays image it already had all the correct information, so that is not a route to backing up AC on a PC

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Actually I cleared most of my outstanding gifts this morning so I still have 16 left between now and midnight tomorrow to send in return for any I receive

thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
@david smith
Did you hear back from GI yet about why gameradar2 is not receiving my gifts? Thought I would try sending you something different than a server rack - I'll send fuel. Let me know if you get it.

A week or two back folks were sending me Grinding Wheels, but I wasn't getting them. Apparently since I was only at Level 31 and Grinding Wheels are level 32, those gifts aren't substituted, they just never arrive.

A week or two back folks were sending me Grinding Wheels, but I wasn't getting them. Apparently since I was only at Level 31 and Grinding Wheels are level 32, those gifts aren't substituted, they just never arrive.
Somewhere in this forum, recently, there was a discussion of the gift levels, groupings, etc. Someone did up a chart. For some reason, I was thinking @Agent_L but not sure. I looked through his posts, but didn't see anything.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I remember someone asking how to zoom out on our city. Mine is zoomed all the way in and I don't know what I did to make it happen, nor how to zoom out again. Spooky :mask:; Please help; thanks all.

I remember someone asking how to zoom out on our city. Mine is zoomed all the way in and I don't know what I did to make it happen, nor how to zoom out again. Spooky :mask:; Please help; thanks all.
Hold down the shift key and the left mouse button, and move the mouse up and down or sideways.

D

Deleted member 5399

Apologies to all. Got what I can only describe is the worst of the worst charley horses, leg muscle cramps of all time.
Rendered me inmobile. Trying to walk intensifies it, and in both legs. Standing and attempts at shuffling, even with a walker and lower back to my feet, feel as if I jumped out of my plane and the chute didn't deploy.
Either that or did anyone see the tractor trailer that struck me from behind.
So my time for in hospital care. Much testing done. PT or OT not possible right now.
Thus all that said, gifting may be below the norm for now as I am playing from tablet.
I'm doing what I can for now and appreciate all 47 gifts received the last two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom