Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 29th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Just to say I have started a Blue Launch (its announced in the windows space forum) second and third places are up for grabs at the moment and it already has
788 out of 2000 points and I will be able to add at least 100 more before the end of the day - it has over 21 hours to run so plenty of time to complete. Due to my computer issues I do not have access to buy currency so I would not be able to complete it on my own

Just to say I have started a Blue Launch (its announced in the windows space forum) second and third places are up for grabs at the moment and it already has
788 out of 2000 points and I will be able to add at least 100 more before the end of the day - it has over 21 hours to run so plenty of time to complete. Due to my computer issues I do not have access to buy currency so I would not be able to complete it on my own
I would join you, but for some reason, the game tagged another 4 hours onto my current launch. (and who knows how much onto my gifting window or visiting window) If you're still on the ground in 6 1/2 hours, I'll climb aboard!

I would join you, but for some reason, the game tagged another 4 hours onto my current launch. (and who knows how much onto my gifting window or visiting window) If you're still on the ground in 6 1/2 hours, I'll climb aboard!
sound like a glitch with the launch sync to server, it happend to sever people

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the received gifts, got a lot of them. Send mine also and the others are for tomorrow.

@ItsRalphy : send you an aerosol.

Still need to beat 36 black wraiths so please send me aerosol.
Drop rate of the ghost planes was very, very poor so still need to collect soul nets to beat those black wraiths, luckely there are still some days left.
Also need a peace of wood for the collection of the seal.
Didn't get much further than yesterday.

Congrats to all who completed the event at this moment and good luck for those who are still trying to make it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
thanks - still slow at the moment so it's possible it will be there still

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
NEW GIFTING WINDOW OPENS IN 15 MIN
I only have a few committed so if you have any urgent special needs please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom