Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all your gifts, mine are also send and hope you will receive them because it was rather strange. I've send out my 20 gifts and had none left to send, so have a waiting list and when returning to the gifts it send that I could send 20. Is this a bug?????

Droppings for the event are very poor in my city as well from the planes, still need a lot and far away from completing it. Still have a few days but as its stays so bad won't be able to make it.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Cluck - Thanks for the update, and glad you're doing well. As for the thought of you being deleted, HA!

You're not getting off that easy my feisty feathered friend... You are stuck with me! Muahahaha. :p

I hope you get your rest - And you LISTEN to your medical staff! - and can come back soon. We miss ya!

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Hello everyone. Just a quick update. I'm still in hospital. Probably until at least the weekend. I am still too weak to play but I know I will look forward to playing once I am home and recovering. So please don't delete me as a neighbor. Thanks

Hi Cluck! Glad to hear from you. Get well soon! Your health is more important than any game. Will keep praying for you :)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Wasted Eagle - got a gift, sent a gift; we are connected

@crescent moon - got a gift, thanks, will send a gift tomorrow we are connected. If you don't get a gift tomorrow (24 hrs from now), tag me to let me know there's a problem.

@Cluck, why in the world would I delete you? I keep everyone for eons. Once a friend, always a friend. :) Get well good buddy.

@Agent_L I don't think there are any other problems with the direct return gift method.

I'm kind of crazy. Not sure why I did this, I started another game on my tablet. I plan to only play occasionally (yep, I'll be eating those words). It does NOT have fuel to trade. If you care to be neighbors, let me know, I'll share my code. But really, I don't want to get too involved with it every single day.

Happy Flying all,
-Comet

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Thanks all for the Hull Parts and assorted gifts! Just upgraded the Baggage Hall. Not sure what building to upgrade next. All of them have pretty big price tags... Probably focus on the flying here for a bit.

Think tomorrow evening I'm going to try and do my first launch - will post a thread in the sub-forum when I take that plunge.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hello everyone. Just a quick update. I'm still in hospital. Probably until at least the weekend. I am still too weak to play but I know I will look forward to playing once I am home and recovering. So please don't delete me as a neighbor. Thanks

Hello, do not worry, will not delete. Just get better and return back to the forum when your feeling better. I'm sure you will receive plenty of good wishes and loads of gifts on your return.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Paint. Can you send me Paint?
@Daenerys (#DaenerysSlegh) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Additional radar.?
@suckerp (##Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Spare wire?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.old lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Jet Engine?
@Jake (AAAE-Fuel20) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon,?
@Laosge (#LaOsge/F20Lantern) - I sent you Catering. Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey (#l heater lantern). I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Gyorgy kutsera (#Kugy *Itemneeded*) I sent you Altimeter. Can you send me Aircraft Tire.?
@KingKong (*king-Hangar2) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel additives?
@GiftXchange (Gift-flabscan) . I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)?
@KenDuckySmith (!KB2 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Oscillating Beacon
@KenDuckySmith (!KB1 NEEDS). I sent to you Fuel(20). Can you send me Paint?

@Eva (! eva old lantern) I sent you Fuel(20). Can you send me Fuel(20)? waiting news
@Raf R (wa5171z) -. Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Samzon Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Kesh (#Kesh wdxwd02) - Lost from list wait news,please send me request or open issue with GI
@Joe7 A (Joe7/Earplugs) - Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

@Bob1977 (3o0 (WP) .Lost from list wait news, please send me request or open issue with GI

Thanks for all your gift

p.s. Sorry for some mistake but this new thread is so dispersive for me and is difficult follow every post (i'm with phone). I vote for return to old separate thread.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
Long Waited Mail quest finished by using Spyglass and Dice: At neighbors of 25 Lost Mails opened, 25 Stationery Knives collected (drop rate 100% :) ). Using the 25 Stationery Knives, all 3 of missing Telegrams collected! :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

My maximum of 20 gift items I've just sent out to my neighbours today, Thursday 4th. If I've missed neighbours today, I will make sure and gift tomorrow morning. My thanks to all those of my neighbours for their continued gifts. This mornings re-allocation of resources, plundering in other words, resulted in modest income of 15,000k coins and 13 launch ready blue chests. Not the best and not the worst of mornings. Safe flying to you all.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom