Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 1st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Hello everyone. Just a quick update. I'm still in hospital. Probably until at least the weekend. I am still too weak to play but I know I will look forward to playing once I am home and recovering. So please don't delete me as a neighbor. Thanks
@Cluck
Surely you are missed. Take care of yourself first though. The game will still be here, unless one of GI's devs trips over the power cord and unplugs the servers one too many times. Too many hard re-boots have a negative impact on computer systems.

Hello everyone. Just a quick update. I'm still in hospital. Probably until at least the weekend. I am still too weak to play but I know I will look forward to playing once I am home and recovering. So please don't delete me as a neighbor. Thanks

@Cluck

Thanks for your news and please take it easy and listen to the medics.

I certainly will not delete you as a neighbour. You don't get rid of me as easily as that !!

Regards
Harcourr

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers

A gentle reminder to those of you who recently expressed an interest in taking part in the green launch, entitled Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items.

The first green launch opens tomorrow, Friday 5th February at 5pm, London time. There are four launches planned during this month 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge is full, whichever comes first.

The small resource items to be used are Small Fuel Tank, Additional Stabilalizer, Explosive Bolt and Solid Fuel, the idea being to use up the unused resources and convert them into small amounts of money. By the end of February it should add up to modest amounts of income for all those who took part.

I look forward to your company.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@suckerp (##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@lacey
(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Parking Meter. I sent you Parking Meter. Could you send me back Parking Meter?
@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED / !’#ReturnRaven) – Thanks for Spare Wire and Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x) – Thanks for Airline Route Map. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Airline Route Map?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard)) – Thanks for Cognac. I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Spare Propeller. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Fuel Additives. ?
@Saralaraloola (Sara-FL20-NOEVENT) – Thanks for Office Chair, no more needed after now. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Headset?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel / Spacesuit) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Aircraft Tire. Could you send me Altimeter?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Monitor. I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Monitor?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle FUEL) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Spare Wire?

@Agent_L I would not suggest using send in return as your main gifting option. Most here use that very rarely
for two main reasons. The first when you get to the higher levels and lose items they disappear but their slot
is not actually taken over. In this case you can use send in return to give the gift that is no longer on your list to a
neighbor. An example of this a neighbor needed floor washers for their level 9 terminal. They had information signs
in the slot where terminal 9 gifts would be. They sent me information signs, I hit send in return and they get floor
washers, which was my level 9 terminal gift before it was removed from my gifting list. The second reason would
be when time is short and you just send in return to get gifts out. If you use it often your neighbors will likely get quite
a few gifts that are not wanted or needed.

The whole gifting process can be quite time consuming depending on the
process you use. Personally I keep very little info to make the process easier. I only on occasion once every month
or so check who is sending me gifts. I do this in case I missed a player who is inactive and note to quit sending to them.
My main way of gifting is pretty simplified. First I keep my neighbor list as small as possible and will never go over 40
active gifting neighbors. Right now I have 31 active so 11 neighbors do not get gifts each day. The only thing I write down
daily is the last neighbor who did not get a gift. The next day all I have to do is go to that name count the next 11 that do not
get gifts write the name down and gift to the remaining neighbors.

Also though I understand you wanting to not exceed 20 neighbors it can be hard to do so. If everyone followed
that idea new forum members would have no neighbors as the vast majority on these forums already have exceeded
that. Of course it is your decision but it is nice to help new players. I kind of feel obligated to do so when asked as it
is returning all the help received from my neighbors here. :cool:

here is the letter I got today from GI Support today, about gamerader problems, now ita a waite and see what happens

Dear Dppsmith,

Your request (#7316492) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Feb 4, 11:16

Our tech team is currently dealing with your concern and double-checks the details. Once I receive an update from them, I'll get in touch with you straight away to share the results.

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Wired Parrott Yeah, I've already abandoned the idea of 20 neighbors, as I think it would make launches too difficult - and I plan to do them, eventually.
I already have many good neighbors that return gifts every day, and there is no way of communicating with them other than returning. So I'll stick to the return as default action unless I know the person wants smth else - from their signature or nickname. And as most high-level players want fuel20 which I don't have on my main, they'll get it from my alt which expects nothing in return.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
of course I don't delete you! Take care of yourself and I hope you recover soon!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
HELLO ALL!!!
Thank you for all the gifts - it helped me to finish Town Hall-5 and (OMG) Post Office! Finally! Unfortunately, I can't reply for all the gifts, but Forum neighbors in Priority list ;)

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay gifts sent from both !KB and !KB2.
A special note to @Ispmark aka marko/spacesuit. The gift requests, paint and beacons are backwards my friend; from you.
I have beacons in both games to gift, however paint is available in !KB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom