Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 15th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have tonights list of gifts prepared for when my window opens - I have about 4 available gifts left and these will go as priority for people who can help me out with my current building items Optical System 1, Spaceship Launch Console 2, Laser Level 4, Robot Tester 3, Defroster 3
sounds a bit like a bribe - well I suppose it is really!

i tend to vary my destinations in kind of a rotation based in part on what drops they might yield, whether there is a task, such as London at the moment for me, or how many stars I have achieved. As yet I dont have a Flight catering facility so limited to flight needs below that - I am however running out of destinations where I dont have 3 stars for my two turbo props - the ones left need landing lights - then I will sell one of my turbos and put the other in reserve just in case I have need for it to complete something. I then think that I will concentrate on finishing up all my jet destination but flying one Delta to start on the next group. I also have a powerful Delta sitting in reserve until I can use it (bought by mistake - long story!) Best idea as far as your needs are concerned is to drop me a message whenever you change to some different flight item - will send spare wire (OK?) fo tonight. I also look through signatures about once a week to see if anyone has new building needs that I am able to help with.
I still think that the best bit of this game and forum is the number of strategies and ways of playing, and yet we are all working together, across the globe, to the same end. There is a message for the politicians in there somewhere! - Maybe I should be president in my city, that feels good.

I have tonights list of gifts prepared for when my window opens - I have about 4 available gifts left and these will go as priority for people who can help me out with my current building items Optical System 1, Spaceship Launch Console 2, Laser Level 4, Robot Tester 3, Defroster 3
If only we could connect, I could help with 2 of those!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Do you know have all the Assembly Robot you need?

D

Deleted member 5399

@gbswales
Yeah I got a few of those myself in my gifting list, in both of my cities

I have defrosters and optical system. My window opens in about 5 hours - will send one then.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I have defrosters and optical system. My window opens in about 5 hours - will send one then.
Thanks for the offer - however in order to manage my gifting as fairly as possible I restrict myself to a maximum of 50 Neighbours which I reached earlier today. As you know neighbours come and go over time so I will consider you when my number has dropped below 50

Thanks again

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Thanks that would be appreciated as I am saving for my next build - catering facility. I have you listed for a gift tonight and, noticing your new requirements, I will send you a Horn Antenna which only appeared in my list last week. I will be sending in about 1 hours time

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

I just realized that I have 146 T Rex skeletons in my warehouse. Imagine the mayhem they could cause if they were to find the 46 flintlock pistols from the Art of War collection, which are also in the warehouse...

I guess it's a good thing that I don't have the tablet of Ahkmenrah in my warehouse too. Have a nice day.
Thanks, I needed a good laugh today! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Gifting done for this morning - the cupboard is bare until midnight!
If you can return anything then
Optical System 1, Spaceship Launch Console 2, Laser Level 3, Robot Tester 3, Defroster 3 are my building needs
and flight itema in priority Powerful Radio Transmitter, Landing Lamps, additional radar and Fuel Additive
Thanks and goodnight to those of you in Europe/UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom