Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - February 15th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Another week of flying with no interruption from G!, WOW, hope I can do it again this next week. (probably not too smart for mentioning G!, but what the hell) Happy flying everyone. Doc

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
I was hoping not to buy anything but was just re-assuring that the launch was likely to complete - I can see I still have a bit to learn about how to grab first place LOL
I am probably going to move on to Blue Launches as my Mission control centre L2 is almost finished and the blue launchpad stands there beckoning me! I am going for silver tokens mostly because I want the Grand Hotel to increase my population without selling my soul to level up the town hall!
The key to getting first place on a launch and keeping it is to put in at least 60% of the total required to launch. If you want neighbors to join, you offer the remaining 40% and only increase your total if time is running out. When you visit neighbors, concentrate on space-related buildings(launch platforms, MCC's, training centers and planetariums)to build a stockpile of space items to give you an ability to choose what your place in a launch will become. Works for me so far...

D

Deleted member 5399

@PeterNL wasn't quite sure it was you since it still said earplugs on neighbor list, but in launch it said sweets factory.
You are welcome also friend.

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
The key to getting first place on a launch and keeping it is to put in at least 60% of the total required to launch. If you want neighbors to join, you offer the remaining 40% and only increase your total if time is running out. When you visit neighbors, concentrate on space-related buildings(launch platforms, MCC's, training centers and planetariums)to build a stockpile of space items to give you an ability to choose what your place in a launch will become. Works for me so far...
All true @gbswales . To add:
Neighbour buildings: don't forget astronaut academies and research labs...
For the percentages: Slightly over 50% will do the trick, but be sure to have the necessary items and time to close yourself if necessary. Same for the other spots (when launching or joining). A simple calculation can tell you how many points you need for which place...
On the upside: since I started launching on this forum, I never had to close a single launch I started. Our neighbours are avid space travellers :D(y)!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Already send first Fuel 20.
I need Archive box 3 pieces, i will keep sending fuel 20 as usual you are my neighbor ;).

Have received your fuel gift, thanks. I've made a note to send you archive box x3, will do this starting tomorrow morning London time and then Tuesday and Wednesday.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Things that make you go hmmmmm...

I just realized that I have 146 T Rex skeletons in my warehouse. Imagine the mayhem they could cause if they were to find the 46 flintlock pistols from the Art of War collection, which are also in the warehouse...

I guess it's a good thing that I don't have the tablet of Ahkmenrah in my warehouse too. Have a nice day.

I just realized that I have 146 T Rex skeletons in my warehouse. Imagine the mayhem they could cause if they were to find the 46 flintlock pistols from the Art of War collection, which are also in the warehouse...

I guess it's a good thing that I don't have the tablet of Ahkmenrah in my warehouse too. Have a nice day.
LOL LOL LOL - daren't look what else might be in there!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I don't know what's your style - I for example do one destination per week and never return there again, so I have no use for flight items lower than Spare Wire.
But, I imagine, they'll come in handy after a year or so.
i tend to vary my destinations in kind of a rotation based in part on what drops they might yield, whether there is a task, such as London at the moment for me, or how many stars I have achieved. As yet I dont have a Flight catering facility so limited to flight needs below that - I am however running out of destinations where I dont have 3 stars for my two turbo props - the ones left need landing lights - then I will sell one of my turbos and put the other in reserve just in case I have need for it to complete something. I then think that I will concentrate on finishing up all my jet destination but flying one Delta to start on the next group. I also have a powerful Delta sitting in reserve until I can use it (bought by mistake - long story!) Best idea as far as your needs are concerned is to drop me a message whenever you change to some different flight item - will send spare wire (OK?) fo tonight. I also look through signatures about once a week to see if anyone has new building needs that I am able to help with.

It could be worse, I have 40 sets of musical instruments, and those pesky elves have found them - boy what a din, my head is pounding, still nothing like the mess they got into with the tins of red paint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom