Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My guess is your account is admin-1 so look in there then search for a folder called packages AC should be in there, it does have a bunch of numbers before the name. If you don't see packages in admin-1 look for it in the other folders it has to be there somewhere. :cool:

I've finally found the 5 files - they were located elsewhere on the drive - have copied these files onto an external device - my thanks for your help and the offers of help from - @Ten33go - @ItsRalphy

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW @cats are awesome if that catnip helped some, lol I think someone long ago mentioned catnip tea; seriously said it worked for colds. This thing has been 8 days for me and only letting up some.
I got fever still around 99-100 even with taking tylenol, still some severe coughing, and prescribed meds almost gone. Can't touch too many OTC meds as either affect Diabetes or raise my BP
Hope you are doing better.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
BTW @cats are awesome if that catnip helped some, lol I think someone long ago mentioned catnip tea; seriously said it worked for colds. This thing has been 8 days for me and only letting up some.
I got fever still around 99-100 even with taking tylenol, still some severe coughing, and prescribed meds almost gone. Can't touch too many OTC meds as either affect Diabetes or raise my BP
Hope you are doing better.

I'm sorry to say it is one of those myths - there is very little clinical data to support catnip works for humans.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I've finally found the 5 files - they were located elsewhere on the drive - have copied these files onto an external device - my thanks for your help and the offers of help from - @Ten33go - @ItsRalphy

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Brilliant, fingers crossed you will now be problem free!!!!!

Pssst, we should ask @ItsRalphy how to make an original hot toddy. He should know that one.

(n) drats I forgot I can't drink liquor.
I would add honey, lemon juice and whiskey to a glass of hot water, brilliant. For stomach problems, my Nans recipe works wonders every time - tablespoon of port, tablespoon of brandy in a glass of hot water - with sugar if you wish. Cures all stomach issues, or maybe you just don't notice them!!!!

Just wanted to say sorry to my neighbors as I have had a couple issues with my gift windows not resetting correctly and I have not been able to send gifts from my secondary account for the reason, "update is needed to perform that action." There is no update available...so, currently just waiting to see if it resolves itself as I am currently also dealing with some real life issues that need to take priority. It looks like the gifting window is working today on my main so I will do my best to get gifts out.
You guys are the best! Hope everyone has a happy start to the weekend!

Good morning,
Thanks for the gifts i received :)
All my gifts out for today 9.Dec.2016 who did not received his gift today tomorrow i will send it.
I update my signature for the items i need i am not in hurry to get these items :)
Glazing Machine (lots)
Tunnel Freezer (lots)
Washing Machine (lots)
Centrifuge (lots)
Edge Banding Machine (lots)
Boring Machine (lots)
Hammer Drill (lots)
x4 Laser Rangefinder
x2 Demodulator
x3 Fingerprint reader
x4 Stabilized Binoculars

Please check the items that i can send specially the players want these items for future to build or upgrade buildings some of these items difficult to find it and you need a lot of them.
Good Luck All

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
The next Group Launch, the 43rd in the series, will be Blue and takes place today, Friday 9th December at the usual time of 17:00 pm UDT/ 12:00 pm EST.

The launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If you are planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during Thursday 8th.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). Please be very careful when clicking on your resources, it is very easy to mis-click and once click, cannot be un-clicked. The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

A new thread will be posted in the launch section once the launch has been initiated, confirming which launch to join.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom