Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - December 5, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Sitting here doing some building and moving around of buildings in night flyer2 and noticed I have over 1600 silver tokens and only about 7 gold.
Then it dawned on me why not lol build 4 more grands to increase population. It was just one of them DOH!!! moments. But lol I blame it on the virus I have and the Codeine laced cough medicine; not seeing what is right in front me.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sitting here doing some building and moving around of buildings in night flyer2 and noticed I have over 1600 silver tokens and only about 7 gold.
Then it dawned on me why not lol build 4 more grands to increase population. It was just one of them DOH!!! moments. But lol I blame it on the virus I have and the Codeine laced cough medicine; not seeing what is right in front me.

Just over 1600 silver and 7 gold - never been in that position - my respects to you.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (06.45am GMT London)

Last night (you may be able to guess what is coming, since I started with the words last night) I opened up my game to discover it had (wait for it) reset to level 1 - how do I open up a ticket (if that is the correct terminology) to GI - this will be my first contact with them, so they can get all my game back.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Good Morning Flyers (06.45am GMT London)

Last night (you may be able to guess what is coming, since I started with the words last night) I opened up my game to discover it had (wait for it) reset to level 1 - how do I open up a ticket (if that is the correct terminology) to GI - this will be my first contact with them, so they can get all my game back.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins : Play the game that is at level 1, play it to level 3, and get the new friend code attached to it. Go to http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form and provide them with the code from the new game and your level 32 game. I just had to do this, and they'll take care of it and tell you to open the game-your level 3 game will be there at the start but you can just wait and then you're level 32 game will show up (it only took about a minute for me before it worked.) It will set back your progress maybe a day or so, so you'll need to check your inventory for the buildings you're working on to see anything that you may have lost.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Cyclone4 has been restored by GI-I didn't seem to lose much progress, it restored in the middle of the last time I sent gifts, so I'll be able to send some gifts later today, and a full batch of gifts tomorrow from there. It was an easy process, as described in my last post.

Fortunately, I was able to complete the event on my main game earlier, but didn't on Cyclone4. Ready for whatever event may be coming soon.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins : Play the game that is at level 1, play it to level 3, and get the new friend code attached to it. Go to http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form and provide them with the code from the new game and your level 32 game. I just had to do this, and they'll take care of it and tell you to open the game-your level 3 game will be there at the start but you can just wait and then you're level 32 game will show up (it only took about a minute for me before it worked.) It will set back your progress maybe a day or so, so you'll need to check your inventory for the buildings you're working on to see anything that you may have lost.

My great thanks for your detailed reply, I will following your instruction - thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

My great thanks for your detailed reply, I will following your instruction - thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Also be aware that when they do restore it your code will change to the new code and your name will need
to be reset. Good news is they have gotten this down to a science and the restore will be very quick. :cool:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Hi I am still around, sending gifts! If you need an item drop me a line. I need to complete my furniture factory, so those items for me are especially requested.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Also be aware that when they do restore it your code will change to the new code and your name will need
to be reset. Good news is they have gotten this down to a science and the restore will be very quick. :cool:

My thanks for the information - hopefully it will not take too long before my game has been returned to me.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi neighbours,
dos anyone of you have lie detector and explosives detector to upgrade Terminal 10? they are hard to find :(
Thanks for you help.
Maria

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers (19.50pm GMT London)

Because of this morning's problem I'm unable to gift at present, let alone gather from my neighbours bountiful crop of goodies.. Both my windows do not open for another 5 hours and it's past my bedtime. All will be back to normal tomorrow morning in my gaming world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom