Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Thanks brother
Question how do you get the explosive bolts?
It is a bit of a process to get explosive bolts.
1) either visit neighbors and click on space related buildings or fly to one of these cities (Cape Canaveral, Baikenour, South Observatory, North Observatory & one more (?) or complete launches) The idea here is to complete space collections.
2) A product of completing a space collection is a "launch ready" kit. The kits are deposited in the warehouse in the same location that bonus repair kits are found
3) Go to the warehouse and open your launch ready kits. Explosive bolts are one of the random items inside the kit. There are two sizes, powerful explosive bolts are much more desirable than explosive bolts. Other items generated from the kits are: Small Fuel Tank, Additional Stabilizer, Solid Fuel, Large Fuel Tank, and Main Stabilizer
Good Luck !!!!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Sent an invite; please accept:
ajax (@JaxJaguars)
red-mo (@mo elbo)
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero)
a jim (@jimstreet)
T (@tanmaya mahapatra)

Comet18 Gifts sent Today:
Bear (@wydaho) F20
Brick (@Brickhouse) monitor-1
Cath (@wydaho) cater
Crescent (@crescent moon) ear plugs
davejoyg (@Davejoyg) eau
doc2 (@Doc) beacon
gamerader2 (@david smith) choco candy
gbs (@gbswales) altimeter
Gorrion (@gorrion) beacon
Harco (@Harcourt) F20
ItsRalphy (@ItsRalphy) F20
KB2 (@KenDuckySmith) F20
Mike47 (@Mike47) catering
pwilbert (@pwilber) propeller
Rainer (@Rainer) F20
Rainer2 (@Rainer) ear plugs to Rainer
Sara (@Saralaraloola) prop
Ten2 (@Ten33go) prop
WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) attitude
WP2 (@Wired Parrott) prop

Captain, you have a problem between windows 10 and the game. My support game is on win 10 and I had the same problem. If you got build 1511 in win 10, it came with insuffient drivers. I went to Intel(my laptop's main chips) and updated the drivers and the problem was resolved. My original game was on the win 10 laptop and was destroyed last November when build 1511 downloaded. Since then, my new game is on my laptop using windows 8.1(which I will not update as I'm at level 61 and 187 stars). Give it a try!
sent invite from gameradar2

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Hi @IkebotXP

I have sent you an invite from my support account - Harc-Support. Please accept. I can then send Office Chair !

I would just add that any gifts from this account should be returned to my main account Harco-Items

Regards
Harcourt
I got your back each day Harcourt and I appreciate the gifts from you. You have always been a very good neighbor!

Good morning gang - lovely sunny morning in England.

T0days gifts are out, and I have 17 for tomorrow already - back to the old problem - I have 74 neighbours, and all are forum members (although a fair number are support accounts) and because all have to have upgraded, you are all active, which is fab.

SO - my gifting policy - I play daily, and gift my full 20 daily, but unlike my colleagues, having more than one game would be too much for me. This means I receive more gifts a day than I can send out. If you send me a gift I will return it, and I return in strict order of receipt (unless I am swapping a special/urgent item) but it may take a day or 2. If you send a second one in the meantime, from the same or another game, it is greatly appreciated, but once I have returned a gift to you, I see that as being back up to date. Really sorry to go on, but I so like to play fair!

YEAH - LEVEL 61!

Now need all furniture factory items, and can gift HAMMER DRILL, BED and E-READER

To celebrate I am doing a red launch, hoping we can go quick and be back for the smaller items launch tomorrow - so QL's would be fab! - see the launch thread and join me, party time!!!
Congrats Ralphy - hope to be joining you and the "61 club" soon:)
Andy B (Barman)

Gifts are out from 9/2, still need one more smoke detector to finish my duty free shop. Doing the best to return gifts to everyone that sends one! :love::love::love:
Just realised I can send them since the update (can't get used to my new list) - will send one in the morning unless anyone else helps out first!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w5erte4
Username
Brickhouse
I think i just got banned WTF is this all about
airport5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom