Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Does anyone else get this issue since the update, I just messaged GI Support?

Every time I land my red rocket I get an internet connection error message (I can assure you that my internet is connected) and I have been in #1 spot and not received my chest which is most infuriating seeing as I have to wait 24hrs to get the fuel to launch my planes and I have presently got a Beverley Hills map active for 6 hours and can now only fly one or two planes there. This has happened to me twice now since the upgrade.

I did then close my game and open it to see if it would reset or appear but it did not.

Hey gang - its Friday night and we have a birthday in the forum so party time!

Happy Birthday @hoi-(itemneeded) - cake as promised!

birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png
birthday cake.png

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
All gifts returned for Friday ( except @Bertje - you are priority for Saturday now as I ran out of gifts)
Thanks for all gifts received.
If anyone is able to help me with the following it would be much appreciated:-
6 Currency Detectors, 4 Document Detectors, 10 Explosives Detectors, 10 Lie Detectors
Othewise the following flight items in priority order:-
Altimeters, Fuel Hoses, Spare Propeller, Oscillating Beacons, Gyroscopes
Thanks to your earlier gifts I have plenty of these so please don't send: Navigation Modules, Flight Catering, or Empenage.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Complete space collections and open the resultant space chests. You get them by luck of the draw.

Best chance for fast space collecting is visiting observatories.

Actually equally (more?) productive for space flight items are Planetariums - I always visit those first and Observatories second (keep a list of your neighbours with these and visit them daily) - if you are willing to use a few greenies* then buy Golden Dice bonus - while it is active (6 hours) Collect from Neighbours shortly before the end of a gifting period, then repeat the collection at the beginning of the next one. (For me that means one collection at Midnight and another at 01.05) I find this double dip collection usually doubles the number of space chests I get from each collection. I nearly always get 1 or 2 Powerful exploding Bolts Several Large Fuel Tanks, Main Stabilizers - and so many of the other items that I now have hundreds of each! If you cannot find neighbours with the above then collect Start up items from Mission Control Centre, Green, Blue and Red Launch Pads (the latter deliver items appropriate to their own colour so if you don't have red Launch Pad don't collect from them either. Most people with Planetariums (some have 5!) mention this in their signatures but it is worth taking a look at every neighbours airport site as not all do. You find Planetariums City Side but Observatories can be City or Airport

*I always make sure to collect the free greenies with the weekend codes and in terms of spending them I use them only for Land Expansion and Golden Dice.
I hope this helps - you will soon have all the flight items you need. This weeks code is *cloud404* you enter this in the "add Friend" tab (including the asterisks)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Actually equally (more?) productive for space flight items are Planetariums - I always visit those first and Observatories second (keep a list of your neighbours with these and visit them daily) - if you are willing to use a few greenies* then buy Golden Dice bonus - while it is active (6 hours) Collect from Neighbours shortly before the end of a gifting period, then repeat the collection at the beginning of the next one. (For me that means one collection at Midnight and another at 01.05) I find this double dip collection usually doubles the number of space chests I get from each collection. I nearly always get 1 or 2 Powerful exploding Bolts Several Large Fuel Tanks, Main Stabilizers - and so many of the other items that I now have hundreds of each! If you cannot find neighbours with the above then collect Start up items from Mission Control Centre, Green, Blue and Red Launch Pads (the latter deliver items appropriate to their own colour so if you don't have red Launch Pad don't collect from them either. Most people with Planetariums (some have 5!) mention this in their signatures but it is worth taking a look at every neighbours airport site as not all do. You find Planetariums City Side but Observatories can be City or Airport

*I always make sure to collect the free greenies with the weekend codes and in terms of spending them I use them only for Land Expansion and Golden Dice.
I hope this helps - you will soon have all the flight items you need. This weeks code is *cloud404* you enter this in the "add Friend" tab (including the asterisks)
Yep,I always use dice and visit Planetariums, I get, or used too when I had my original neighbors collect 50 chests or there abouts' and get on average 4-6 PEB's.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Yep,I always use dice and visit Planetariums, I get, or used too when I had my original neighbors collect 50 chests or there abouts' and get on average 4-6 PEB's.
I used to as well but lost two of my Planetarium neighbours - one for good it seems as they haven't played for a long time

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
My first S2 (Jumbo) which can only be repaired for cash - it's record so far from "new" - 4 flights / 3 Breakdowns - not coincidence I feel!!
If I was Branson this would go back for a refund - 10% faster HA HA taking into account repair time its about 50% slower and counting!
Does the repair for cash only apply to the gold planes too?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Does anyone else get this issue since the update, I just messaged GI Support?

Every time I land my red rocket I get an internet connection error message (I can assure you that my internet is connected) and I have been in #1 spot and not received my chest which is most infuriating seeing as I have to wait 24hrs to get the fuel to launch my planes and I have presently got a Beverley Hills map active for 6 hours and can now only fly one or two planes there. This has happened to me twice now since the upgrade.

I sometimes get the internet connection message when I click on the shuttle when it returns although I've always gotten the chests

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I no longer have observation drones. I now have technical pens.

Completed a furniture factory and still need items for the second one and will be building a third. NO WAY will I pay 80 greenies for a second slot (and 120 for a third slot)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom