Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi everyone!!!!
I have arrived. Yup; I just reached level 61. So please send me furniture factory items; I'll see what you need and send your way too.

I've tried to neighbor up with everyone. If we haven't; feel free to send an invite.

As others have posted their gifting rules, here are mine: I send back for each gift received in your primary game and many secondary games. I like to consider each game distinct. It bothers me to send back to a different game. I spend a lot of time reading the forums to learn your special needs. I get a lot of gifts, returns go first to those who gifted from my needs list. Those who sent based on their own convenience will wait longer for me to return. One of these "own convenience" items is fuel(20). I don't use much of what I get. Building items followed by duty free is what I look forward to receiving. Nevertheless, i do appreciate every gift I receive and couldn't play this game without my generous neighbors support. Thanks to all.

Happy Flying
-Comet18

@JaxJaguars Hope you are safe even if you are without power.

@Cath If you need some cheering up, I recommend dancing bananas...
yyBanana_Party.gif

Just don't watch them for too long or you might feel a little motion sick. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom