Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - August 22, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Gifts for today (Thursday) are out. As always thanks for all gifts received.

@jimstreet - I think I've sent you the last Projector your support account needs. Let me know if you're missing any
@BelleAIr - sent Smoke Detector, 1 more to go

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Here is my current building needs:

(Terminal Level 9) 1 Turnstile
(Control Tower Level 9) 6 motion sensor
(Town hall level 9) 8 3-D Printer, 6 Energy-Saving Lamp, 8 Hand Dryer, 7 Postal Drone

Thanks to all of my great neighbors! Wish I could send all of you gifts daily

(Town hall level 9) 8 3-D Printer, 6 Energy-Saving Lamp, 8 Hand Dryer, 7 Postal Drone

Hi @Blue Aero
I can do a "send in return" for the 3-d printer.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I've made a note to start gifting Postal Drone x7 from this morning, hopefully other flyers can also help you with this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (08.30am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today, Thursday 25th August, have just been gifted. As always my thanks for all of the gifts received.

@BelleAIr - gifted Archive Box
@Blue Aero - gifted Postal Drone

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Aviators (08.30am GMT London)

All my neighbours gifts for today, Thursday 25th August, have just been gifted. As always my thanks for all of the gifts received.

@BelleAIr - gifted Archive Box
@Blue Aero - gifted Postal Drone

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you! My gifts are all out from 8/24! Thank you for the gifts in return!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (10.50am GMT London)

Advance Notice
My current red launch returns at 13.15pm GMT London. I'd planning to open up another red launch, I'm assuming it will last 24 hours, before our weekly small resources blue group launch opens tomorrow Friday 26th at 17.00pm GMT London.

I will begin the process once the red launch has landed and paid out - if your gaming at this time your welcomed to take 2nd and 3rd place. It is important the flight is closed and launched long before 17.00pm GMT London today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Airport Arne took me a while to locate the post from the player who told me to send a drawing board and see what comes back!!
I have a tendency to get sidetracked thus why you received no reply. That would be great, however, looking at your needs seems I can do quite a bit for your building needs. I can send in return fingerprint reader, observation drone and floor washer. I can send the explosives detector currently. Let me know how you would like to proceed and we'll get some things cleared for you. :cool:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
@Airport Arne took me a while to locate the post from the player who told me to send a drawing board and see what comes back!!
I have a tendency to get sidetracked thus why you received no reply. That would be great, however, looking at your needs seems I can do quite a bit for your building needs. I can send in return fingerprint reader, observation drone and floor washer. I can send the explosives detector currently. Let me know how you would like to proceed and we'll get some things cleared for you. :cool:
No problem! (y)
I cannot send any of the items yet, that you could return :) So, no need ;) Also, I do have enough Explosive Detectors!

Just send your Drawing Boards (I will need those in the future, too) and I will hopefully return something useful :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
The 3rd blue group launch (the 29th group launch in total) takes place tomorrow, Friday 26th August at 17.00pm GMT London. This blue launch will be opened by @Wired Parrott (WP2 Account) and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full. If your planning on taking part I hope you have kept this in mind when opening and/or joining a launch during today.

All launch places are open using only the following small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The minimum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned and paid out, I will update and post the Flyers League Table, aggregated data set for each flyer. I look foward to seeing you all then.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Okay so was there some sort of update to the game? I loaded up my game this morning and everything was the same. When I loaded it a little before 12noon my time, the game looks very different. Buildings have changed, there are added features and somehow it comes off more cartoonie. The weirdest part is the arrival of 26 various gifts from 3 specific players and all of their clicks to my neighborhood. None of these players are from the forums, so I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar experience or might know what's up?!
What I can send has now significantly changes as well....so I will need to fix that.....sorry guys can't send 20 fuel anymore.....this is very strange....

Okay so was there some sort of update to the game? I loaded up my game this morning and everything was the same. When I loaded it a little before 12noon my time, the game looks very different. Buildings have changed, there are added features and somehow it comes off more cartoonie. The weirdest part is the arrival of 26 various gifts from 3 specific players and all of their clicks to my neighborhood. None of these players are from the forums, so I'm wondering if anyone else had a similar experience or might know what's up?!
What I can send has now significantly changes as well....so I will need to fix that.....sorry guys can't send 20 fuel anymore.....this is very strange....
Wow - don't say this upgrade we have been waiting months for has finally sneaked in???

Wow - don't say this upgrade we have been waiting months for has finally sneaked in???
Maybe...I feel like I am playing a tablet game now. I just took snapshots yesterday, here you can see a quick difference.
(Yesterday) Before:
ego1mvK.jpg

(Today) After:
G4ws3PX.jpg

Oh wow, so the update also cut me from 83 neighbors, to now I only have 11 neighbors.......and my friend code is different. Anyone know what is happening?
You guys are the only two from the forums, did your game update? @Brickhouse @david smith
If it is like the last update you could only visit neighbours who had upgraded, so we may all pop in again as we upgrade?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom