Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Failed to complete event on Ten. Missed at least 3-4 days with game being down, so will have stuff for next year - Unless they change it.

Finished event on Ten2. Congrats to those that did complete it, and I feel your pain if you didn't. :)

Signature updated with current needs, at least until something new comes along.

Happy B day @BrownHornet!

@PeterNL - Thanks for the Intercoms! I have enough and construction has started on Town hall level 8.

That's it then - quest over. Didn't complete - needed 1 card and 1 copper door. Used 4 greenies on a spyglass, which really helped, and ensured I got one f each egg, so that is something, but a waste of valuable greenies really. Wouldn't have wasted them if I hadn't been away for a week and thought I had a chance.

Still, really good to get all those eggs out of my city! - just kept one of each. Now then, about that omelette @Wasted Eagle . . . . .

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Congrats to all that finished the event!! Did anyone complete without using a bonus and having a 40 hour/week job?

I failed at completing the event on both accounts. GI has ruined the events for me. I only concentrated on the event on both accounts and never missed a day of playing. I was close on both, but close is no good. I don't spend any real money on the game, so I didn't have any spy glasses or dice to use.

GI, please make these events possible with no bonuses!!!! Also, even though I played many hours each day, I think events should be finish-able with only playing 85% of the event days (games shouldn't be a 2nd job).

Updating my spreadsheet now that the event is over and need to know what to send to @cats are awesome, @Samzon, and @Wired Parrott from my cath/wydaho account and @gorrion and @Aero Aereola from my bear account. Have tried to check signatures, but haven't seen an update from any of you. Sorry if I missed it. Thanks!
Do you still need Spare Wire and Landing Lamp ? I will send gift tomorrow to bear and cath/.... but I don't see any changes in your signature.
I will appreciate if you can confirm if you still need or no. Thanks (y)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Wired Parrott Can you send me some Observation Drones?
@Steve26 Can you send me some Motion Sensors?
@Comet18 I send you a motion sensor. Can you return it? I don't see in your signature which item of control tower 9 you can send ;)

@Radu81 that is very kind of you(y) (y)

My returns never work. I suppose nothing is on my list because I haven't built that far yet. I got the sensor. Thank you :) I'll hold it in my list until I hear back from you. My returns never work; but I will return if knowing this; you still want to try. Let me know.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Congrats to all that finished the event!! Did anyone complete without using a bonus and having a 40 hour/week job?

I failed at completing the event on both accounts. GI has ruined the events for me. I only concentrated on the event on both accounts and never missed a day of playing. I was close on both, but close is no good. I don't spend any real money on the game, so I didn't have any spy glasses or dice to use.

GI, please make these events possible with no bonuses!!!! Also, even though I played many hours each day, I think events should be finish-able with only playing 85% of the event days (games shouldn't be a 2nd job).

Well said, and agreed.

@wkndcmpr said he finished it on both accounts with no bonuses. Not sure about his employment situation or hours though. Still a feat nonetheless. Well done Sky!

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gifts sent Today
Wasted Eagle (@Wasted Eagle) arch metal (4)
doc (@Doc) beacon
doc2 (@Doc) beacon
HMYH (@Husam) beacon
Yetti (@uyetti) beacon
Crescent Moon[mn] (@crescent moon) catalyst
gbswales99 (@gbswales) cater
YAR (@Cosmic Blue) ear plugs
#Joe7-2 (@Joe7) earplugs to #Joe7
MikeO (@m-bari) fuel hose
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) ear plugs
MikeO3 (@m-bari) lollipop
MikeO4 (@m-bari) nav mod
(@Aero Aereola) nav mod
WTR1 () prop
Peter (@PeterNL) return sensor or beacon
Lorna (@Lorna) whisky
Mike47 (@Mike47) whisky
Gorrion (@gorrion) wire

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above

Nice post. Very true.
I was fortunate to have a coincidental two week vacation which extended my daily playing time, but still couldn't have completed without a bonus. With four days left, I was far from completion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom