Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 11th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all my neighbors my game has crashed 3 times in two days, I managed to send gifts to you all and have got back on game for now so you all should get 2 gifts from me today

Hoping things will be sorted soon ;)
Thanks for the gifts i received next time dont worry i will keep sending you even no returns also i owe you some visit ;).

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@david smith I entered your friend code for gamerader2 and sent you an archive box. I'm not sure if we were properly connected. I am in need of 3 Assembly robots. When possible please gift. Thanks!

I'm able to help with this - 3 Assembly robots - have made a note to start tomorrow morning - let me know when you have all three - it really does help.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The eleventh green launch takes place tomorrow, Friday 15th April at 5.00pm GMT London time. The launch will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full, whichever of the two takes place first.

If your planning on joining in I would ask you to be very careful and only use the following small resources from your fuel range options, Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points).

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@Daenerys(#Daenerys) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Laosge(#Laosge) –Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@lacey(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@BearFlights (BearFlights) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Laosge(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Aircraft Tire. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ekenna(Ekenna) – Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Gandalf(Gandalf.itemneeded) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@GiftXchange(GiftXchange:F20) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Dan Jansen(greenwolf74) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@ItsRalphy(ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@OVAinternational(OVAinternational) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Samzon(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Wireless Compass. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Kesh(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ten33go(Ten) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Landing Lamp?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Daenerys(#Daenerys) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Laosge(#Laosge) –Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@lacey(#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@BearFlights (BearFlights) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Laosge(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Aircraft Tire. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Faith1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ekenna(Ekenna) – Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Cash Counter. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Gandalf(Gandalf.itemneeded) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@GiftXchange(GiftXchange:F20) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Dan Jansen(greenwolf74) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@ItsRalphy(ItsRalphy requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@OVAinternational(OVAinternational) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Samzon(Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Wireless Compass. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Kesh(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ten33go(Ten) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Landing Lamp?

I can gift Cooling Chamber x3 starting tomorrow morning - if any other flyers help you out do let me know when you have all 3

You do not owe me Husam, you are a good neighbor and thank you for your generosity :)
You are right - and that's what makes this forum work, so many people playing in so many different ways and styles, but all playing fair in their own way, and it really works.

What a great gang we are!!!!

Can anyone send transmitters, insulation, and/or fluorescent lamps? I am currently in need of all three, and recognize that not a lot of people can send it. Gifts have been great, but I don't need any more shampoo :)
Can send you fluorescent lamps from my bear account - just pm me your friend code please.

@Cath So sorry to hear your game is crashing. Will keep you in my regular gift cycle and hope you are able to get things fixed quickly!

Updated my signature with new building needs for Bear. Thanks!

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Can send you fluorescent lamps from my bear account - just pm me your friend code please.

@Cath So sorry to hear your game is crashing. Will keep you in my regular gift cycle and hope you are able to get things fixed quickly!

Updated my signature with new building needs for Bear. Thanks!
Thank you Cath got in touch with insight but no joy, Timur told me it is getting passed to the technician ( he tells me that every time I get in touch)
So I have requested a contact email or phone number so I can speak to someone of authority :mad: he just seems to tell me the same thing no matter what your trouble is
So see what happens next

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi - Is your main game ok now, as I have a note to return to Diego as it had problems - may have missed something when I caught up with posts after my holiday.
Hi @ItsRalphy i had to start my game Laosge from 55 level, lost everything, still waiting GI to fix it but i´m playing nevertheless. The game you see when visiting Laosge is not the one i´m playing. But i accept gifts;) sorry for the confuse response, not good writing in english.

Hi @ItsRalphy i had to start my game Laosge from 55 level, lost everything, still waiting GI to fix it but i´m playing nevertheless. The game you see when visiting Laosge is not the one i´m playing. But i accept gifts;) sorry for the confuse response, not good writing in english.
No problem, I am happy to send to whichever game works for you, so will recommence Spare Wire to your main game

Gang - I have done it - whoop whoop

Finally the S2 Falcons have come on sale, and I have got one. Not convinced they are that special, worried they will break down too much, but since I first saw one I just knew I needed one in my airport, and now it has arrived. After all, what else can we do with those tokens?

Gang - I have done it - whoop whoop

Finally the S2 Falcons have come on sale, and I have got one. Not convinced they are that special, worried they will break down too much, but since I first saw one I just knew I needed one in my airport, and now it has arrived. After all, what else can we do with those tokens?
I have also taken the plunge for a Golden Falcon and boy can they move I have completed 1 flight and all seems well so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom