Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

windows-pc-Weekly Treading Thread-May 3, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
after restart is not working yet.

Try Uninstalling And Reinstalling And Enter Your Restoration Code.
See If It Works.
BTW-Might Give It Try.;)

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3g6571
Username
sophiaelizebeth
Hello @all

I left on a business trip last Tuesday morning through Sunday (that I told everyone about), but I got some bad stomach illness somewhere in my travels. I felt absolutely terrible in the bed for three days, and am only now recovering from both the illness and all the normal life tasks that had piled up I had to do. Hopefully I will be back to my regular gifting in the next few hours.

Plus, the game didn't work because of the update! Because of the time that has passed plus all the game changes, it feels like I have been away from it forever. I am so sorry to have disappeared, I feel like I let so many new friends down!

- Sophia

Hello @all

I left on a business trip last Tuesday morning through Sunday (that I told everyone about), but I got some bad stomach illness somewhere in my travels. I felt absolutely terrible in the bed for three days, and am only now recovering from both the illness and all the normal life tasks that had piled up I had to do. Hopefully I will be back to my regular gifting in the next few hours.

Plus, the game didn't work because of the update! Because of the time that has passed plus all the game changes, it feels like I have been away from it forever. I am so sorry to have disappeared, I feel like I let so many new friends down!

- Sophia
Sophia nice that you're back.
Nice that you're well again.(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Well hallelujah! After a week of being down and talking to support my game is finally up and running.

Special thanks to everyone for the gifts I revved while I was down - I have many waiting for me.

I am traveling today - it may take me a couple of days to get caught up and do proper gifting but I will as soon as I cn.

The new screen looks great and do I ever have a lot of new tasks to complete!

Pratt Faulk

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wgvhv69
Username
Captain Pratt
I'm back up and running. Just joined the forum and looking forward to working with everyone. let me know what you need and I'll try to help out. Your gifts will certainly be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom