Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

windows-pc-Weekly Treading Thread-May 3, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
Thanks everyone my airport building upgrade is complete. Just one request, those who have been sending me spare wire for fuel station upgrade I need wire not spare wire, they are separate items. See picture for reference.
Screenshot (4).png
t
Screenshot (4).png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks everyone my airport building upgrade is complete. Just one request, those who have been sending me spare wire for fuel station upgrade I need wire not spare wire, they are separate items. See picture for reference.View attachment 1798 tView attachment 1798
Hi @Ronnie K Just a heads up. Items for fuel stations cannot be gifted. Therefore no one will be able to give you the wire - you must get it on your own from Goa, London, Nice, Delhi or Mexico City.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
I appear to be up and running. I am really enjoying the new features to the game.

I have sent out invites to new members of the forum I have not connected with. Please accept my invite if you so choose. These are who I sent the invites to:

@Xovon @TbombToronto (already accepted - gift coming right away to fellow Canadian) @.sv @Pratt Faulk @Roshni Mistri

@WAMike I tried adding you but received invalid code. If you were to invite me I would accept.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for the gifts sent to me. I continue to work with support about the issue with sending gifts (a time gap in how long messages take to get through seems to exist though.)

@strats : I tried your code, and it indicates it is invalid as well. We must have tried to add one another awhile back and we couldn't connect properly.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom