Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

windows-pc-Weekly Treading Thread-May 3, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Got update :) and have sent out gifts. Many thanks for those received (y).

Updated signature for new gifts . Can gift fuel 3 and air conditioner in two slots for some strange reason:unsure:.

I keep getting multiple drops of coins or passengers (for example if a building gives 12 coins I get 3 drops of 4 coins). Does anyone else have this problem?

Steve

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
More gifts today!!

@Roshni Mistri (!RM-wz0t1en) : fuel 20
@bjs : fuel 20
@Capt. Bama : fuel 20
@Cluck : fuel 20
@Ronnie K (Decathlon) : fuel 20
@GiftXchange : fuel 20
@Monica Peguero (Hola!) : flight catering
@HS72 : (main game account) : fuel 20
@m-bari (Mike O) : fuel 20
@PeterNL : fuel 20
@Rainer : fuel 20
@rocky : fuel 20
@SactoDave : fuel 20
@MsScarlet1957 ( Scarlet) : fuel 20
@strats : cognac
@Nicks (Veltro) : Flight catering
@Vivke : fuel 20
@wkndcmpr : Cash Counter

Thanks 4 the gifts

Got update :) and have sent out gifts. Many thanks for those received (y).

Updated signature for new gifts . Can gift fuel 3 and air conditioner in two slots for some strange reason:unsure:.

I keep getting multiple drops of coins or passengers (for example if a building gives 12 coins I get 3 drops of 4 coins). Does anyone else have this problem?

Steve
Nice that your game working again.
I have also multiple drops of coins or passengers.

Need 3 dryers, who can help.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Just started another green launch. Had 8 in the last one plus someone brought a QL to the party! Everyone welcome!

Hi - update worked a treat and I am back! Can't really get to play with it properly until the weekend but am determined to get my gifts out! I have 58 gifts from 25 neighbours, so will return from what I know before the update to the first 20, and the remaining 5 tomorrow, and will update what everyone wants and my own gifting list at the weekend.

Loving the new quests and everything!

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
game restored.

Will return gifts to everybody over the next two days once I have finished exploring all changes and updating my gift collection.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
whats happend ??!!! update again and my game is not working agaaaaain !!!!! :((

try closing and then opening the game again. It will correct itself. IT happened to me a couple of times before going back to normal. It seems the computer may need to get rid of a few temp files.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Gifts are out. @Cluck Finally get you as a neighbor and fumble fingered your gift - was sposed to be filled candies. Also messed up @PeterNL trying to send space ship console. Will be extra careful with you 2 tomorrow:bookworm:

Still getting used to this dual account gifting. Not 20 neighbors yet so all neighbors getting gifts with bjs2.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Finally back online again! It did revert back to one day which worked out really well for me because the game crashed when I sent out my first launch (I get to do my first one again)

Thanks to all those that sent out gifts while all I could do is stare at a blank screen! Hopefully everyone else is back up now.

Gifts sent out to: @WhatHappenedNow @bjs @chris68 @Ronnie K @Dan Jansen @HS72 @WAMike @PeterNL @SactoDave @MsScarlet1957 @Keivan (sent you wrong item), @Vivke @wkndcmpr

Requests sent out to: @Cluck @Roshni Mistri

@Wired Parrott looks like we are disconnected as the add happened right when the update went through. I tried sending you a request but for some reason it did not let me.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
bjs2 is now open for business. I will be using it for gifting and space primarily. I don't plan on spending a lot of time (and $0) on it. Please add it as it helps me gift more people. The only gifts I ask you send are to help me get my space race underway. Other than that, if you can gift F20 or any other item I have in my main account signature please gift only that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom