Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Dear Flyers

I recently received a paint pot, as a gift, from a forum member. Paint pots are not listed in my signature (which I update daily) simply because I have 410 paint pots, the forum member would not have known this at the time of gifting. Who they are is not important since this is a really small matter, in the greater scheme of things, and I don't want to make it into a big matter. It's also important to say that this is not the first time I've been gifted gifts (not from the same forum member) not listed in my signature. So, I don't know what to make of it, besides the fact that it's a wasted gift. Please be very careful when gifting to me and only gift items that I really need.

I hope this reads ok.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
I am sure the gifter had the best intentions. It takes time to go through signatures and pick the perfect gift. I for one do not have time to do that. Some of us post urgent/most wanted items after our gamenames ie. "SDave FltCater". People gifting will see what you need most. For other items a PM works wonders.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Sacto, can you explain this to Muhammad, I'm not sure that he will understand my Frenchglish
Thanks
@Muhammad Zaid , at the bottom of this forum window it says "reply". If you put your message here it goes to the end of the posts. If you want to start your own thread you need to do that in a specific forum like "PC Launches", or "Airport City Questions"...

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
It is bad enough Falcon planes cost 500,000k coins each and the hangars cost 120,000k coins each. How many green notes per plane repair and how often do they need to be repaired?

It's 3 green notes per repair (or waiting for the repair base to repair-if you house it in a level 6 hangar it seems to take 5-6 hours, otherwise it is 12 hours.) The frequency of repair needed has some variability-sometimes it seems they go through a cycle where repair is needed every other flight, in better times somewhere around 1 in 10 flights.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you very much for the figures. I'm assuming there are also chest rewards for 1st place.

Yes, first gets 300 units of fuel, 2 main stabilizers, 2 items for the Water World collection (which can lead to gold tokens and rocket gardens), 20 silver tokens, as well as a map (which requires jumbo planes, it's 16.5 hour flights, a 17 hour map.)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yes, first gets 300 units of fuel, 2 main stabilizers, 2 items for the Water World collection (which can lead to gold tokens and rocket gardens), 20 silver tokens, as well as a map (which requires jumbo planes, it's 16.5 hour flights, a 17 hour map.)

Thank you very much for your reply and for the previous reply on said subject. The information is extremely invaluable. The 1st place red flight return rewards are impressive, although the resource outlay to secure first place is very draining, but well worth it. Fortunately, I already have three jumbo planes so the flights will not be a problem. Thanks once again for the information.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It's 3 green notes per repair (or waiting for the repair base to repair-if you house it in a level 6 hangar it seems to take 5-6 hours, otherwise it is 12 hours.) The frequency of repair needed has some variability-sometimes it seems they go through a cycle where repair is needed every other flight, in better times somewhere around 1 in 10 flights.

Do you ever feel like your resolve and patience is constantly being tested to see if you will crack and resort to the bank? It feels like your slowly being squeezed and pushed in that direction. One falcon plane costs 500,000k coins and one hangar cost 120,000k coins. On top of all that are the above requirements which you laid out. Thanks for the information.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
I will soon have 75 stars, how many more stars do I need to have before I know how to play this game?
One you get there you can explain it to me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Ten33go - go ahead and say it. LOL

@KenDuckySmith - my deepest condolences to you and thoughts and prayers goes out to you and your family.

My apology for not updating my sig. I have not been on for a couple of days. I have been running around lately and taking care of things. I want to thank you all for your gifts and gifts has been sent on Mr. K account.....

My Sig. has been updated thank you for your gifts.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Dear Flyers

I recently received a paint pot, as a gift, from a forum member. Paint pots are not listed in my signature (which I update daily) simply because I have 410 paint pots, the forum member would not have known this at the time of gifting. Who they are is not important since this is a really small matter, in the greater scheme of things, and I don't want to make it into a big matter. It's also important to say that this is not the first time I've been gifted gifts (not from the same forum member) not listed in my signature. So, I don't know what to make of it, besides the fact that it's a wasted gift. Please be very careful when gifting to me and only gift items that I really need.

I hope this reads ok.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Hmm...
Well, but sire Rollins, could you please accept my request that I sent long-long time ago?
:)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hmm...
Well, but sire Rollins, could you please accept my request that I sent long-long time ago?
:)

Hello, I'm not sure what's going on. I have had you as a neighbor (you are 21st on my paper copy) for some time now and have gifted to you on a number of occasions. Have just keyed in friend code w33nton following the above request.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Hello, I've just finished sending out my gifts for today. I hope you all receive your gifts without any problems. Thanks for all the gifts received during this weeks gaming.

Hope all is well in your world.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom