Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 26th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Dear Flyers

Can someone tell me what the financial rewards are for being involved with a red launch flight (I'm assuming the rewards are far (one would hope!) greater than a blue launch flight). As yet, I'm not in a position to upgrade to MCC3 although my red launcher is ready and I have all the associated unique items required. I need another 150,000k coins before I can upgrade and then wait four days before the red launcher appears and then make the structure solid.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

For red launches, 1st place receives 20,000 coins, 2nd and 3rd 10,000 coins, 4th and 5th 5,000 coins, 6th and 7th 2,000 coins, and 8th place and lower 1,000 coins.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Jets are needed for these maps. For Sacramento and Alexandria, the flight requires an additional radar, and for Nagoya, Puerto Rico, and Miami, the flight requires a spare wire.

Hello and thanks for letting me know. There is always a catch with this game. A new hanger and a jet will required, at some point.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
One more problem with the S planes being repaired with greenies - I am in the habit of quickly clicking "speed up" when planes breakdown which then prompts you to use a tire/landing gear, etc. The S's don't have this option and once you click, it spends a greenie without any more prompts. I should be more patient and observant but I admit it cost me more than once.

Needless to say, the increased speed is offset by the frequent breakdowns, high cost and long time to repair-no more *S* planes for me.
I understand that all falcons also need greenies to repair them, is this true?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
It was snowing outside this morning and it snowed a bit the day before yesterday, I am sorry but I am not ready for this ^%*& yet. I still need to make one more trip to Denver before the end of the year.

It was snowing outside this morning and it snowed a bit the day before yesterday, I am sorry but I am not ready for this ^%*& yet. I still need to make one more trip to Denver before the end of the year.

Where are you located? My family has had a log cabin in Estes Park that was built in the late 20's early 30's. It isn't winterized but always nice to go there in the summer time.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I recently received a paint pot, as a gift, from a forum member. Paint pots are not listed in my signature (which I update daily) simply because I have 410 paint pots, the forum member would not have known this at the time of gifting. Who they are is not important since this is a really small matter, in the greater scheme of things, and I don't want to make it into a big matter. It's also important to say that this is not the first time I've been gifted gifts (not from the same forum member) not listed in my signature. So, I don't know what to make of it, besides the fact that it's a wasted gift. Please be very careful when gifting to me and only gift items that I really need.

I hope this reads ok.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Trading/gifting is delayed from me for a day or two. I have a more needed request from all.
Right now a few words of kindness, prayers, etc.; that's what i'm in need for. Often we speak of how at times, friends are much more supportive than family. Although there are some in the family I hold or held the highest regards for. My Grandfather, was one who passed away almost 30 years ago. Another was a stepfather, who although the marriage to my mother did not last long, the man still treated me as if i were his own. Visitations, often when he took his own children for the day or the weekend, he asked if I could tag along. Rest in Peace dad 10/27/2015. I'll never forget you and how you were always there for me.
That's life, my friend. Hold on and keep good memories...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Dear Flyers

I recently received a paint pot, as a gift, from a forum member. Paint pots are not listed in my signature (which I update daily) simply because I have 410 paint pots, the forum member would not have known this at the time of gifting. Who they are is not important since this is a really small matter, in the greater scheme of things, and I don't want to make it into a big matter. It's also important to say that this is not the first time I've been gifted gifts (not from the same forum member) not listed in my signature. So, I don't know what to make of it, besides the fact that it's a wasted gift. Please be very careful when gifting to me and only gift items that I really need.

I hope this reads ok.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

It happens. If I'm honest I don't have the time to scroll through the latest posts just to find someones updated signature. I used to at the beginning to try to please everyone, but now I know that there is just not that much time or boredom in my life to do so, I wish I did, I really do but I don't even have the time to eat some days. Hence why I simply just tell people to send me a message as I can see the body of that message in my email so I don't even have to open up this web page. I have loads of some items but it's not like you have a storage issue in the hanger. I'm happy that someone sends me anything as it means that they thought of me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wa17kzc
Username
PiA
It happens. If I'm honest I don't have the time to scroll through the latest posts just to find someones updated signature. I used to at the beginning to try to please everyone, but now I know that there is just not that much time or boredom in my life to do so, I wish I did, I really do but I don't even have the time to eat some days. Hence why I simply just tell people to send me a message as I can see the body of that message in my email so I don't even have to open up this web page. I have loads of some items but it's not like you have a storage issue in the hanger. I'm happy that someone sends me anything as it means that they thought of me.
it mean you will send the same as sent by the neighbor???

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Hello and thank you very much for your thoughts, it was interesting to read.

I keep a paper copy close to hand which is divided into two columns. The first column lists my neighbors and the second column list their needs, 3 gift items each. Setting up the paper copy was very easy, I just added neighbors to my list as and when they became my neighbors. When it comes to the gifting process, it takes me about half an hour to send out all of my 20 gifts for the day. Its simple but it works and all my heighbors get what they really need. I believe some members use a spreadsheet.

Thanks once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom