Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Hello - have just finished sending my gifts out for today. Hope you receive your gifts without any server problems. Will gift again when the gift window reopens tomorrow.

Regards to you all.

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

Hello - have just finished sending my gifts out for today. Hope you receive your gifts without any server problems. Will gift again when the gift window reopens tomorrow.

Regards to you all.

Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins
Although I made attempts at synchronizing my apps on my laptop with my tablet; i seem to have lost only one individual on my neighbor list. Therefore at this moment I cannot send gifts out to you.
However you are more than welcome to keep me on as a neighbor, visiting and collecting things from my city as often as you wish.
My apologies that this happened, but it is not the first time, I've lost neighbors.

D

Deleted member 5399

that's not the issue. I already have a system in place in the save area. No the game will be stuck on the white screen, It loaded up early this morning, but I saved it before i shut it down and went shopping. Now the game is stuck on the white title screen. I done this three times and still having problems.
@Mr. K
What about uninstalling the game and reinstalling? Then open and close it twice and copy your bin into LocalState?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
I figured it out. On windows 10, the pc gets sluggish and load times are slower. i am starting recognize the sypmtoms when it an update. So when i rebooted pc....whoala....an update was indeed the cause of the problem. Game is working fine and so is the PC.
Thanks for the advice @KenDuckySmith.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent from both !KB and !KB2. I would like to apologize if anyone got more than one gift today, but it seems i sent myself one item and got 3 Oscillating beacons from !KB2. No complaining here.

@Lorna
I did send a personal message regarding adding as a neighbor.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins
Although I made attempts at synchronizing my apps on my laptop with my tablet; i seem to have lost only one individual on my neighbor list. Therefore at this moment I cannot send gifts out to you.
However you are more than welcome to keep me on as a neighbor, visiting and collecting things from my city as often as you wish.
My apologies that this happened, but it is not the first time, I've lost neighbors.

Thank you very much for letting me know about this. Hopefully, in the near future, you will be successful.

D

Deleted member 5399

I figured it out. On windows 10, the pc gets sluggish and load times are slower. i am starting recognize the sypmtoms when it an update. So when i rebooted pc....whoala....an update was indeed the cause of the problem. Game is working fine and so is the PC.
@Mr. K
(y)

Welcome to the club with win 10, its windows it always has problems, When I updated in July to win 10 it caused a problem with my AMD catalyst control center, all i had to do was reinstall it

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@yenta613 - I'm still on Windows 8.1. I downloaded the free upgrade, I just haven't pulled the trigger and installed it yet. I have had relatively no issues with the exception of the first update, and the issue that everyone had shortly after the second update a couple of months ago where they released a small fix / patch also.

There are a lot of people on Windows 10, some with problems, some with no problems. But that goes for Windows 8 as well.

D

Deleted member 5399

One thing you can do and it doesn't need much hard drive space is to shrink the C partition down some creating unallocated space. Then relabel it as a new partition or drive letter. You then can install Windows 10 on the new partition and have dual boot options. it's a good way to compare the two. If you don't like Win 10, you can always format the partition and use it for storage. I know it might sound more complicated than it is. But in Control Panel, under System and Security, look at administrative tools. Where it says create and format partitions, it has guides to walk you through it using a wizard.
You can always PM me for more details.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello friends. I have updated my signature with the next round of renovations to my airport. No big rush, since I have a lot of coins to make before much happens!!
Thanks as always

Hi @yenta613 I haven't bothered with the upgrade after I talked to the IT tech guys at work it is not a full operating system on the free upgrade
well robert I've windows 10 home
Hi @yenta613 I haven't bothered with the upgrade after I talked to the IT tech guys at work it is not a full operating system on the free upgrade
Have news for u their wrong. I just talked to microsoft at 8:08 pm est saturday. The download for windows 10 is full version.

Interesting, I worked in IT in the 80's and 90's and can tell you with 100% certainty that this is incorrect. Not sure exactly why they told you that, perhaps it is related to the normal resistance that accompanies every new version of windows.

Interesting, I worked in IT in the 80's and 90's and can tell you with 100% certainty that this is incorrect. Not sure exactly why they told you that, perhaps it is related to the normal resistance that accompanies every new version of windows.
well I've the full version of windows 10, My product ID according to microsoft says windows 10 Home full version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom