Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I had a green bird in the air overnight, it landed with no problems and received payment, credit (And even got my 2nd collection towards my first Alien Legacy. Woohoo), etc. Have also received several gifts - Including @Captain WH Rollins.

Now, for something that happened yesterday, that may or may not be connected. @strats has been a neighbor since I first joined the forum. Well, yesterday, he was suddenly missing from my list. I didn't remove him. He was just...Gone. I sent him a private message to explain the lack of gifts and his disappearance. He proceeded to tell me that I was also missing from his neighbor list. We both tried to re establish connection, but received the dreaded, "Invalid promo code" message. Just weird....

Also, not sure if anyone else has noticed it, but there are some things missing this week that are normally present. Main one is the 300% greenie purchase option that occurs in between the land expansion week like clockwork. There also haven't been any, or very few, other offers being presented to us, which is also very weird.

My best guess is, they're having one heck of a problem, an update may be forthcoming, or...Maybe they're starting to phase out some platforms. Just thought I'd mention it....*Shrugs*
yes I lost cosmic blue in my neighbor list, IN formed GI support and they passed it onto developers

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, the bonus card offer just popped up. A day late, usually shows up on Thursday afternoons. Maybe things are getting back to normal (Whatever state that is) for them.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
The spreading of items requested by the neighbors has been cheerfully completed from both accounts, and those gifts received are very much appreciated!

Hi gang - gifts out but I a having a "woe is me" evening - game back to level 1 twice but copy file has worked ok - seems to be a few problems all around at the moment! Don't think I have missed any gifts, and am less than 24 hours behind with gifting!!!

Anyway keep smiling (or are you grimacing? - looks like it from here!).

Oh - going on holiday (or vacation for our cousins across the pond) to a dog friendly cottage in a fishing village by the sea in Yorkshire. Cottage doesn't have wi-fi - so gifting may be sporadic for the next week. My wifes phone can become a "wi-fi hub" so I can log on for short bursts, we think - never tried it. Anyway, look out for ItsRalphy having short bursts at any random time over the next week!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hi gang - gifts out but I a having a "woe is me" evening - game back to level 1 twice but copy file has worked ok - seems to be a few problems all around at the moment! Don't think I have missed any gifts, and am less than 24 hours behind with gifting!!!

Anyway keep smiling (or are you grimacing? - looks like it from here!).

Oh - going on holiday (or vacation for our cousins across the pond) to a dog friendly cottage in a fishing village by the sea in Yorkshire. Cottage doesn't have wi-fi - so gifting may be sporadic for the next week. My wifes phone can become a "wi-fi hub" so I can log on for short bursts, we think - never tried it. Anyway, look out for ItsRalphy having short bursts at any random time over the next week!

Oh the sacrifices we make just to take the dog on holibobs...do you actually have a dog? lol Don't they have BT hub or whatever it is everywhere? I know that I found it very annoying, wasn't the most user friendly, even logging onto my mum's wifi she has through BT was a headache when I was there, coincidentally they live near York. It was my first visit back in March just gone since I moved to Toronto 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom