Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I've just finished updating my signature. When your gifting to me please focus on the unique items required, if your unable to do so, then one of the requested item in my list. I want to have all the unique items in place, ready and waiting, for the day when I'm able to purchase and upgrade my buildings. This way I can complete and bring my buildings to their solid form straight away. A far better way of doing things is to plan and prepare for the future development of my city and airport in advance of the day. I'm sure its the same for other members.

Happy and safe flying. Also check your fuel gauge.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Dear Flyers

I've just finished updating my signature. When your gifting to me please focus on the unique items required, if your unable to do so, then one of the requested item in my list. I want to have all the unique items in place, ready and waiting, for the day when I'm able to purchase and upgrade my buildings. This way I can complete and bring my buildings to their solid form straight away. A far better way of doing things is to plan and prepare for the future development of my city and airport in advance of the day. I'm sure its the same for other members.

Happy and safe flying. Also check your fuel gauge.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
I'm not sure that you will reach a lot of your neighbours this way, you should pm and ask for specific item to each of them. This way, you will be sure when exactly your buildings will be ready and you will also plan in advance, all the flight destinations that you will do.

Hope to be helpful.

Cheers

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Win10 - is a full version. I was notified by MS to sign up to get it free. I suggest make sure you have plenty of time to install it onto your PC and patience. There's going to be a lot of updates to programs you have on you PC. But, I have like win10 ever since. I feel it is better the win 8.1 and win 7. Yes, a few things to get used to, but once you understand the behavior of it. I like every bit of win10.....so it your personal preference Best advice I can give you check the review of win10 from other users or friend you know. This will help making the decision to upgrade to win10. Like i stated, I am very happy with win10 and I am not going back to win8.1 ever.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm not sure that you will reach a lot of your neighbours this way, you should pm and ask for specific item to each of them. This way, you will be sure when exactly your buildings will be ready and you will also plan in advance, all the flight destinations that you will do.

Hope to be helpful.

Cheers

Hello, I do understand what you are saying, the only problem is that there are so many neighbors to pm. If I only had a handful, then that would be the best course of action and more personal. The idea of pm(ing) all of my current 23 forum members (non members do not apply here) would be somewhat time consuming. I would have to check all of their signatures first, before contacting each one. What do you think?

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hello, I do understand what you are saying, the only problem is that there are so many neighbors to pm. If I only had a handful, then that would be the best course of action and more personal. The idea of pm(ing) all of my current 23 forum members (non members do not apply here) would be somewhat time consuming. I would have to check all of their signatures first, before contacting each one. What do you think?
I think that depends of your goals. If you want to get your buildings up faster, it's worth it. You can do it for 4 or 5 neighbours at a time each day ( the gift lists are almost the same). After 5 days, all the items that you need will be send to you. I can tell you that I have 20 reliable neighbours that sending me the items I asked for and I do the same with them, this way your city grows faster than you think. I suggest for your gift exchange to choose forum members only. Same thing for all the flights that you will have to do to reach levels and stars. You can start to ask ahead of time, the items that you will need to fly to some destinations.

So it's up to you to choose the best thing to do versus your goal that you have in mind and also the time that you have to play. Hope that will be helpful and if you have any question don't hesitate to ask me, it will be a pleasure to help you.

P.S. You will reach more members by pm cause there are so many messages on this thread and your neighbours will not necessarly see your message if it is few pages away from the most recent page.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I think that depends of your goals. If you want to get your buildings up faster, it's worth it. You can do it for 4 or 5 neighbours at a time each day ( the gift lists are almost the same). After 5 days, all the items that you need will be send to you. I can tell you that I have 20 reliable neighbours that sending me the items I asked for and I do the same with them, this way your city grows faster than you think. I suggest for your gift exchange to choose forum members only. Same thing for all the flights that you will have to do to reach levels and stars. You can start to ask ahead of time, the items that you will need to fly to some destinations.

So it's up to you to choose the best thing to do versus your goal that you have in mind and also the time that you have to play. Hope that will be helpful and if you have any question don't hesitate to ask me, it will be a pleasure to help you.

P.S. You will reach more members by pm cause there are so many messages on this thread and your neighbours will not necessarly see your message if it is few pages away from the most recent page.

Thank you for your written words, I like your thinking process.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

My strategy is to put the items I need in my signature at least a month in advance. Currently I have about 2 million coins to save before I can get to my upgrades I want anyway so I'm in no rush. I plan well in advance of all my upgrades as I presume you do too. I only use PM for gifting a little. Everyone figures out their best way of doing it. I don't have time to look at signatures and PM so I only do PM if there is a "must have right away" item.

I sent you a neighbor request.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
My strategy is to put the items I need in my signature at least a month in advance. Currently I have about 2 million coins to save before I can get to my upgrades I want anyway so I'm in no rush. I plan well in advance of all my upgrades as I presume you do too. I only use PM for gifting a little. Everyone figures out their best way of doing it. I don't have time to look at signatures and PM so I only do PM if there is a "must have right away" item.

I sent you a neighbor request.

Hello and thank you very much for your choosen words. I quite agree with you, forward planning is the key, along with a great deal of patience etc. Like you, I also plan well in advance with regards to unique items needed for completing buildings.

Thank you for your invite, happy to except and for us to be neighbors. Have added you to my list of names. I will be gifting later on today when the window reopens.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
I'm not sure about the translations so I decided to put up a picture of the stuff I need, :)

Control tower level 3View attachment 2334
Repair workshop level 3View attachment 2335
Fuel station evel 2View attachment 2336

Hi Robbo,

I use this site for translation for the items i need for buildings. Maybe it will also help for you ;)

http://airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_Requirements

We can't give you items for a fuel station. Flying for it is the only way to recieve them.

succes;)

Last edited:
Hello dear friends at the moment I just do not have the time to write every day here in the forum. I will continue to send my daily gifts.
Please be understanding if I only now and then pure look.

Thanks Rainer
need flight helmet from rainer2, send to gameradar2 new friend code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom