Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 19th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Oh with all these errors, not sure about the rest of you but if you click to buy greenies or coins it doesn't do anything and I'm signed in to my microsoft account.It just brings up the options, you click what you want, then normally it takes me to a screen to log in (if I'm not logged in) or purchase through paypal option and prompt for that password but it does nothing.

Oh with all these errors, not sure about the rest of you but if you click to buy greenies or coins it doesn't do anything and I'm signed in to my microsoft account.It just brings up the options, you click what you want, then normally it takes me to a screen to log in (if I'm not logged in) or purchase through paypal option and prompt for that password but it does nothing.
i'm waiting on ur acceptance of neighbor request

Good morning from England - first quick burst before setting off on holiday in around 30 minutes! Warning - I reset my game using the saved files twice last night, and have found a problem. I was locked into doing a green launch, but had not selected one. Since the reset, it won't let me join anyones launch, but also won't let me ought so I have had to start my own. I have only 94 to put in, so will either lose the 94 and then hopefully all will be ok again, or all are welcome to join and take any place! Help if you can. Will post in the launch thread.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Good morning all,

I am on my second account, if anyone has the tour review could please gift me it on bigk. Not a neighbor on second account please pm me. Thank you.

Gifting sent and received on first account. Thank you for your gifts on both accounts much appreciated.

D

Deleted member 5399

PART II OF SAVING GAMES

Okay I've talked about how to save your game each time you close.
But how many realize that an encounter via email with GI support; they request screen shots.
The snipping tool or print screen works wonders and you can save those shots in the same folder you save your bin file. Multiple errors regarding a launch such as unable to join, travelers and cheaters, mission unavailable, or not credited for launches; one can paste all these onto a word document and save as a PDF file. When you initially file a complaint with GI, attach the PDF file to your email.
As someone who does troubleshooting, if I can visually see what is happening, I certainly can try and resolve the problem that much quicker.

D

Deleted member 5399

okay I am having problems loading up the game is anyone else having this issue?
@Mr. K
If you saved game like I suggested upon your last closing, try copying and pasting that bin into your LocalState folder and open game again.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
that's not the issue. I already have a system in place in the save area. No the game will be stuck on the white screen, It loaded up early this morning, but I saved it before i shut it down and went shopping. Now the game is stuck on the white title screen. I done this three times and still having problems.

PART II OF SAVING GAMES

Okay I've talked about how to save your game each time you close.
But how many realize that an encounter via email with GI support; they request screen shots.
The snipping tool or print screen works wonders and you can save those shots in the same folder you save your bin file. Multiple errors regarding a launch such as unable to join, travelers and cheaters, mission unavailable, or not credited for launches; one can paste all these onto a word document and save as a PDF file. When you initially file a complaint with GI, attach the PDF file to your email.
As someone who does troubleshooting, if I can visually see what is happening, I certainly can try and resolve the problem that much quicker.
GI support deffently need a quality control engineer to help them. I see some of the problems that they're having, to many to list

D

Deleted member 5399

Signature updated Priority on !KB2 in need of items for Catering Facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom