Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please ask
Username
'Stars
I don't understand this game, After I started posting on the forum, I am experiencing more problems with this game. for the past 2 days my game I cannot enter, white screen, Now all of a sudden I can enter but stepped away and now cannot enter it back, will have to wait for another few hours to try again. But what is going on? Game I very unstable, please advise what to do?

That's why I have no gifts to send written down. Even on there more then 10 minutes it starts freezing up.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I don't understand this game, After I started posting on the forum, I am experiencing more problems with this game. for the past 2 days my game I cannot enter, white screen, Now all of a sudden I can enter but stepped away and now cannot enter it back, will have to wait for another few hours to try again. But what is going on? Game I very unstable, please advise what to do?

That's why I have no gifts to send written down. Even on there more then 10 minutes it starts freezing up.

Not sure what exactly is going on. Seems to be lots of people having various issues with the game. I noticed on my main game that it takes longer to get past the white GameInsight screen and enter the loading of the game with the plane and graphics, but it will eventually load. After that, I really haven't had any problems at all. I have not experienced any problems so far on my secondary game.

But several people are getting server errors when trying to launch, or join launches. And a lot of time traveler warnings. Also quite a few of the good glitches, such as receiving 3 gifts instead of 1.

I can just suggest that you back up your game after each closure, just to make sure you have it in case it actually does go kaput. Good luck to you though, hope it gets better for you.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Gifts out & thanks for those received.
I have now completed MCC3 thanks to you all for your help the Red launch pad will be up & running by Sunday evening.
Thanks once again to all my great friends.
Cheers.
Robert

Hello Robert

I was pleased to read about you completing MCC3. I need Yagi-Uda Antenna x4 - were these items gifted to you and, if so, by who? I would be very grateful for your help with this. I'd like to put this matter to bed and move on.

Hello Robert

I was pleased to read about you completing MCC3. I need Yagi-Uda Antenna x4 - were these items gifted to you and, if so, by who? I would be very grateful for your help with this. I'd like to put this matter to bed and move on.
Hi there I got mine from saralaradoodle if you send a message I'm sure she will help you.
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wh2rpli
Username
Diego/item need
@Ten33go thanks a lot for cash counter :), can you send just one more?;)

@!KB can you send me 1 video wall? thanks a lot;)

Does any one has gabinet server? i need 4, if you have can you help me? thanks a lot.

If you have something in your gift list that you want just send me and i return.
Not able to come to forum often but i will try:(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
I am stuck in a blue launch that I have not started yet, been here for 3 days now. I am in hopes that somebody starts a blue launch soon. I will add a few pints and hope to get 17th place (very few points available). It may sound like I am nuts but I learned everything from Ten33go. opps.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I am stuck in a blue launch that I have not started yet, been here for 3 days now. I am in hopes that somebody starts a blue launch soon. I will add a few pints and hope to get 17th place (very few points available). It may sound like I am nuts but I learned everything from Ten33go. opps.

Uh huh. But it's not MY fault you didn't listen to the part about looking to see if there were any blue launches that you could join, when you don't have enough points to launch it.. LOL. Would help you if I could....

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Ten33go thanks a lot for cash counter :), can you send just one more?;)

@!KB can you send me 1 video wall? thanks a lot;)

Does any one has gabinet server? i need 4, if you have can you help me? thanks a lot.

If you have something in your gift list that you want just send me and i return.
Not able to come to forum often but i will try:(

Sure, no problem. As for your other gift request, do you mean, "Server Rack"?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
Uh huh. But it's not MY fault you didn't listen to the part about looking to see if there were any blue launches that you could join, when you don't have enough points to launch it.. LOL. Would help you if I could....
I did listen to that, and there was a blue launch started, BUT by the time I got to it, it had launched. Beside I do much much better if I learn things the hard way. and I do that often and then forget what I learned . All of which I will also blame on you because I am NEVER wrong, except when I am not right

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I did listen to that, and there was a blue launch started, BUT by the time I got to it, it had launched. Beside I do much much better if I learn things the hard way. and I do that often and then forget what I learned . All of which I will also blame on you because I am NEVER wrong, except when I am not right

The off the wallness is strong in this one. You have learned well my young Padiwan.....

blue launch started

started blue launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom