Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Had a good week, thank for the help from all my neighbors. you all make it worth just playing to play. Your all much appreciated...........Doc

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
To all: ( this is an idea that came up in my mind sometime ago !!!)

The worst thing that happens in this game is that there are really true cheaters that play this game and the sad thing is that the fair players pay for those cheaters...I am starting to think that it would be good that the fair players get all together and sign petition and send it to GI to ask them to delete some of those cheater players that everybody knows. And that for all the plateform.
It is very frustrating when guys like Anderl do 200 flights Inside 6 hours to jumbo destination,it will cost 1200 greenies to rent planes needed to do that !!!!!! I have counted in the past that he was first in 40 destinations in weekly ranking !!!!!!!!!!! It is impossible to do that ! The only way to do that , is ; he puts between 5,000 and 20,000 greenies by week for that !!! Do you know any stupid person who could to do that ??? Just a milliardaire that wants to Fu....all the players !!! Or , simply stupid cheater who loves to FU..all the players?????
I am very frustrated and disappointed by that kind of unfair player ! GI have a responsibility in that and they have to do something for that kind of player ! And maybe us too ! ....
LAST THING : ANDERL , if you are a fair player come on that thread and tell us HOW you do that !!!! At that moment you will proove to all the players you are the most intelligent player ....and not the biggest cheater !! Come on and tell us who you are and I will appreciate you after !..
Cheers

Unfortunately Rock, I think that approach isn't going to work too well for a number of reasons. I've thought about this since it first came up a couple of months ago, and your post I quoted above sort of made me think of something I haven't yet.

The reality of it is, this game is a multiple platform game. Granted, there are differences in them (Which is one of the major problems right there), but overall, it's the same principle. The other thing is that the bottom line is money. The world revolves around money, whether you have it, or whether you don't. And the fact is, that whoever these people are that are doing the flight / launch domination are as stated, either spending a lot of money, or they have developed a cheat. Now, we all know in most games, you can mod them, and people are always looking for cheats and shortcuts (Much like security programmers spend their time coming up with security measures, and other people spend their time trying to overcome them) to get ahead, or dominate multiplayer. That's one reason I never got into multiplayer games, because of people that did that sort of thing. Now, that being said, from what I can figure out, this game is more or less based on their servers. I would think it would be difficult to come up with a cheat program, and have it be accepted by their servers, but then again, if I knew stuff like that, I wouldn't be an inspector, and would make a lot more money. So maybe it's possible.

In any event, back to what I thought of. The petition thing may work, but I think we would need to redirect it's purpose. Obviously, money is going to win out every time with a business. Therefore, complaining about these people isn't going to do a lot of good for anyone, even the platform (In this case, Windows PC). It may also start them thinking that maybe some platforms should be dropped, based on certain criteria (Such as problems, issues, complaints, less money generation, whatever.

My thought on this was the best way to overcome this issue, is to do something that is probably going to take a herculean effort to accomplish. And that is, get ALL platforms to sign a petition airing the grievances in regards to the possible cheaters / free spenders, glitches in the games, bugs in the games, etc. In addition, to address the world map domination problem, petition to set up rules governing this aspect of the game, much like @Wired Parrott said earlier. If people are restricted to only getting say 5 total places - Whether flight or launch - in 1st, 2nd or 3rd, that would open it up to more competition, and even possibly generated more new players, which would generate new income. The fact that it would come from ALL platforms, and not just one, could possibly hold more weight and conviction to GI! in the long run.

I'd support whatever comes around, because I believe in working at games and achieving things the old fashioned way. That's part of the fun. I'm in no hurry. This game has multiple levels, flights, destinations, launches and other things to keep you busy for quite a while if you just play it out, and experiment, etc. That's half the fun. Making the playing field even for everyone would make it that much more fun.

Just a thought... I apologize for the length of this post. You may now return to you normally, or abnormally if the shoe fits, scheduled lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom