Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Happy Monday everyone, Happy Flying.........Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 107
Hearts 8

Items I can send:

Additional Radar Aircraft Tire/ Aircraft Route Map/ All Inclusive Bracelet/ Altimeter/ Dispatch Console/ Attitude Indicator/ Blanket/ Calculator/ Copy Machine/ Deicer
Dryer/ Ear Plug/ Ergonomic Chair/ Filled Candies/ Flight Catering/ Fruit Lollipop/ Fuel 3 (X2)/ Fuel 20/ Fuel Additives/ Fuel Catalyst/ Fuel Hose/ Fuel Supply/ Generator/ Hardness Tester
Imprinter/ Insulation/ Landing Lamp/ Mayor Portrait/ Navigation Module/ Offset Gregorian Antenna/ Oscillating Beacon/ Paint/ Passengers (5)/ Passenger Seat/ Perfume
Powerful Radio Transmitter/ Sandbag/ Security Camera/ Skin Care Products/ Spaceship Engine/ Spaceship Launch Console/ Spare Propeller/ Spare Wire/ Stamp/ Transmitter/
Travel Guide/ Tunnel Freezer/ TV Panels/ Video Wall/ Weather Display/ Wireless Compass

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I have sent my gifts out. Thank you for those sent to me.

Unfortunately, due to the game freezing and closing itself right after I opened it, a number of gifts that were sent to me were never received over the weekend. Due to this issue I was unsure of all who sent me gifts Sunday to my main account and on Saturday to my support account. If you sent me a gift that I didn't return, this would be why, so please let me know.

I usually can get into the gifts screen right after I open the game, but this issue of the game freezing and closing itself has become rather irritating for this and many other reasons since the update at the end of June. Needing to close the game right after accepting gifts, sending gifts, building or collection items dropping from flights, etc., to avoid problems and loss of progress in the game has become rather tedious, and this issue with the game didn't happen much for me before that update, while now it happens usually at least once a day.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O

Unfortunately, due to the game freezing and closing itself right after I opened it, a number of gifts that were sent to me were never received over the weekend. Due to this issue I was unsure of all who sent me gifts Sunday to my main account and on Saturday to my support account. If you sent me a gift that I didn't return, this would be why, so please let me know.

I usually can get into the gifts screen right after I open the game, but this issue of the game freezing and closing itself has become rather irritating for this and many other reasons since the update at the end of June. Needing to close the game right after accepting gifts, sending gifts, building or collection items dropping from flights, etc., to avoid problems and loss of progress in the game has become rather tedious, and this issue with the game didn't happen much for me before that update, while now it happens usually at least once a day.
Sometimes happened mine too.
Want to ask did you get Wall Speakers and Parking Meters from me?

D

Deleted member 5399

Good morning all. A new day. A new week. Hmmmmm. Maybe this week GI will get off sitting on their brains and use them for more than seat cushions. What with all the glitches; although some beneficial and some not, it would be nice to see something happen. We've been somewhat in the dark now for 2 months. Gifting has been plentiful, I've got to admit, for some. Drops from our own aircraft, as well as guest planes, are getting really scarce for those of us above level 50. I've heard rumor from someone, that a certain android player, although impossible to add as a neighbor, attempted to send !angel a request and from what I was told, the player was at level 57 or higher??? Again questionable. Facebook players, I hear are doing several smaller challenges, (not the normal, ie., complete X amount of flights to Turkey or Egypt, but some other deal).
As for gifting, I will return in around 5 hours to send items out. Again new week, often means new needs. Any special requests, please send me a PM and I will try to accommodate, if I can. Signature has been updated.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck

Wow that is crazy and super annoying. Seems like everyone has one type of problem or another. Have you contacted GI about it?

However I don't think I would recommend doing that right now. I bet they are quite busy with all the problems with the Android and IOS updates! All I can say is thank goodness we didn't get the update yet. Let the iOS and Andoids players be the guinea pigs and work out the problems before updating us.

Good morning all. A new day. A new week. Hmmmmm. Maybe this week GI will get off sitting on their brains and use them for more than seat cushions. What with all the glitches; although some beneficial and some not, it would be nice to see something happen. We've been somewhat in the dark now for 2 months. Gifting has been plentiful, I've got to admit, for some. Drops from our own aircraft, as well as guest planes, are getting really scarce for those of us above level 50. I've heard rumor from someone, that a certain android player, although impossible to add as a neighbor, attempted to send !angel a request and from what I was told, the player was at level 57 or higher??? Again questionable. Facebook players, I hear are doing several smaller challenges, (not the normal, ie., complete X amount of flights to Turkey or Egypt, but some other deal).
As for gifting, I will return in around 5 hours to send items out. Again new week, often means new needs. Any special requests, please send me a PM and I will try to accommodate, if I can. Signature has been updated.
please send textbook(2) to gameradar2

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifting from both accounts has commenced, and been completed. I had some special requests, and have acquired some new neighbors, so if I missed you today, I will catch up with you tomorrow - Yes, this includes @wkndcmpr & @ItsRalphy, we're giving you another chance... *G*.

My thanks for those gifts that have been sent, they are appreciated.

I sympathise - I have been having lots of problems like that, and game resetting to level 1 of late.

Gifting from both accounts has commenced, and been completed. I had some special requests, and have acquired some new neighbors, so if I missed you today, I will catch up with you tomorrow - Yes, this includes @wkndcmpr & @ItsRalphy, we're giving you another chance... *G*.

My thanks for those gifts that have been sent, they are appreciated.
i need major stuff for gamerader2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom