Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - October 12th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Wow that is crazy and super annoying. Seems like everyone has one type of problem or another. Have you contacted GI about it?

However I don't think I would recommend doing that right now. I bet they are quite busy with all the problems with the Android and IOS updates! All I can say is thank goodness we didn't get the update yet. Let the iOS and Andoids players be the guinea pigs and work out the problems before updating us.

I haven't contacted GI-don't think there'd be anything they could do anyhow. I just try to deal with it the best I can. Definitely agree that at least we didn't have those messed up new updates.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@uyetti Have the same warning "server connection error, please try again later" on MikeO3 since yesterday.
But the icon of a Pad appears in the up-right of the screen. And after another click on this icon of a Pad it shows the warning that my neighbors don't start Launch and so I only can start my own and can't join neighbor.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
If anyone needs anything just send me a Private message for items or neighbor request.
Welcome to the forum and game. I could use the wide angle binoculars on bigK - my second account. I'll send you a pm.
I want to thank you all for your gifts. I am working on my second account sending out gifts from it. Have a nice day.

@david smith - which gameradar2 to delete? I saw gamerader(wth the 'e') and gameradar2. I removed gamerader2 with the e.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

@uyetti Wish I could have added new code.
You could have those city models if had you on neighbor list.
I still had your old game.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@uyetti Wish I could have added new code.
You could have those city models if had you on neighbor list.
I still had your old game.
You are right Ken when a player have a new code it is impossible for a lot of weeks to re-enter his new code most of the time , this is another random programming weird by GI .
I want to tell to the new players some suggestions :
1- Never delete a code friend of your neigbhbours ( don't try that if you want to re-enter his code )
2- When you want to be neighbour with a player ( Particulary if that player is high level ) ask him by personnal message ( the higher level players have already a lot of neighbours and they don't need to have an unknown neighbour)
3-One thing which is very important in this game ; -YOU need to have a steady neighbour in your daily gift and obligatory YOU need to be steady TOO !
4- You have to anticipate what you need for your future items fligts a lot of weeks before you do your destinations.
5- If you want a fair game YOU have to play a fair game.
6- Go at your rhythm , don't try to go fast for nothing ( need to be patient....not necessarly in my case sometime !!!!....;))
7-Don't hesitate to ask help or question ( We have 1% of knowledge in life ,99% is unknown by each of us !:) )
8- Try to find some players who have the same minding's game than you and try to form a team with those players for your launches .
9- The TEAM MINDING is VERY VERY IMPORTANT if you want to have success and FUN in this game.

D

Deleted member 5399

You are right Ken when a player have a new code it is impossible for a lot of weeks to re-enter his new code most of the time , this is another random programming weird by GI .
I want to tell to the new players some suggestions :
1- Never delete a code friend of your neigbhbours ( don't try that if you want to re-enter his code )
2- When you want to be neighbour with a player ( Particulary if that player is high level ) ask him by personnal message ( the higher level players have already a lot of neighbours and they don't need to have an unknown neighbour)
3-One thing which is very important in this game ; -YOU need to have a steady neighbour in your daily gift and obligatory YOU need to be steady TOO !
4- You have to anticipate what you need for your future items fligts a lot of weeks before you do your destinations.
5- If you want a fair game YOU have to play a fair game.
6- Go at your rhythm , don't try to go fast for nothing ( need to be patient....not necessarly in my case sometime !!!!....;))
7-Don't hesitate to ask help or question ( We have 1% of knowledge in life ,99% is unknown by each of us !:) )
8- Try to find some players who have the same minding's game than you and try to form a team with those players for your launches .
9- The TEAM MINDING is VERY VERY IMPORTANT if you want to have success and FUN in this game.
@rocky
And to think lol I just got gamerader2 on my !KB neighbor list yesterday afternoon and now he's got issues.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
@rocky
And to think lol I just got gamerader2 on my !KB neighbor list yesterday afternoon and now he's got issues.
it is not because of you at all ..I am neighbour with you for a lot of time and never time I had problem with your account !!!;):).....I think Gamerader or Gameradar or gameraider or gamer 1-2-3-4,étc could have a problem with a glitch on his PC for having to many accounts !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom