Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I thought your "hasenpfeffer" was a Bugs Bunny reference, hence "Turkey Surprise"

turkey surprise.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

All my 20 gifts have been sent out for today. All those of you who I missed gifting yesterday, I've gifted today. So, all is well in the gifting world once again, planets in a row and there is tranquillity (my thanks to Dr. Peter Mark Roget for his Thesaurus, first edition circa 1852, a find body of work) in the universe.

I've updated my signature for today.

Thank you very much for all the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Dear Flyers

All my 20 gifts have been sent out for today. All those of you who I missed gifting yesterday, I've gifted today. So, all is well in the gifting world once again, planets in a row and there is tranquillity (my thanks to Dr. Peter Mark Roget for his Thesaurus, first edition circa 1852, a find body of work) in the universe.

I've updated my signature for today.

Thank you very much for all the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Thank you for the Assembly Robot! It would be nice to have another one when you can. I still need two of those. Did you receive my gift okay? Thanks again...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you for the Assembly Robot! It would be nice to have another one when you can. I still need two of those. Did you receive my gift okay? Thanks again...

Hello and a belated good morning from me here in London. I have made a note to send you two more Assembly Robots. Your gift was received with thanks. Happy and safe flying.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w99l1fy
Username
Saralaraloola
Hey all!
I just skipped the first 7 pages of this thread, but here is my recap, I did a solo blue launch yesterday & it was successful as I know that it was mentioned that last week some were failing. The weekend code didn't work for me on the weekend and I still can't visit neighbours, well any worth visiting as the ones that I do seem to be able to visit have gone AWOL so can't even get so much as a cream cracker from them. Any updates on when our curfew will be lifted and we can escape our cities as I feel like I'm on an Isis lock down.

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hey all!
I just skipped the first 7 pages of this thread, but here is my recap, I did a solo blue launch yesterday & it was successful as I know that it was mentioned that last week some were failing. The weekend code didn't work for me on the weekend and I still can't visit neighbours, well any worth visiting as the ones that I do seem to be able to visit have gone AWOL so can't even get so much as a cream cracker from them. Any updates on when our curfew will be lifted and we can escape our cities as I feel like I'm on an Isis lock down.

Hi Saralaralooga,

Still no luck escaping my city either. I feel like it is a curfew too. Like when we had a coup here. Sad in Bangkok. Bye..

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hey all!
You can try this code: monday404 it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom