Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang - apologies, had to work late tonight so been a bit absent. just got my gifts out, and only a couple held over to tomorrow. Praying GI sorts things out soon, as reading the thread back, wow, some of you guys need to get out more!!!!

Normal service back tomorrow, night night from England

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Good morning from a bit chilly Bangkok! Thank you for gifts received so far. Some items are now complete. I changed my signature list to show so and added some new urgent building desires. Thanks again... My gifts will be going out in a few hours.
@Diggiez - Welcome this forum and the game. I just joined a week ago and with the help of my new neighbors here, I have gone up three levels and added four stars really fast! You are welcome to be my neighbor. Please input my code you see in my signature below and PM me (Personal Message). I will then accept and input your code. Bye

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
@Flo think we have just connected, and @Diggiez have sent you to an invite - great to have you both in my neighbour list, welcome to the most amazing group of supportive players in the whole universe, even if many posts read that we have lost the plot, we are harmless on the whole!

@Robert - Thank you for that fast smoke detector! Now that is taken care of, I have updated my signature to show it...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Hey everone i've now on my 3rd GI support ticket for visiting neighbors, my 2 other tickets say solved, so now i sent a 3rd ticket in
This is my latest from G! support - they are aware of the issue, there seems to be an upcoming update, perhaps 2016?

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.

Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.

As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Mary Heiden
Your Support Team

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
This is my latest from G! support - they are aware of the issue, there seems to be an upcoming update, perhaps 2016?

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.

Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.

As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Mary Heiden
Your Support Team

Thank you SactoDave for the news. Why do you think it will take until 2016?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hi Neighbors,

I sent out 16 Gifts this morning. If you feel you got the wrong gift or didn't get one and think you kinda should have... send me a note! I have 4 gifts left today. If anyone wants to be my neighbor and get a gift, please do so. Time for our National Anthem. Bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom