Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wa17kzc
Username
PiA
Hi there...i've been looking for "Wire" "Steel Frame" "Control Unit"
i got it "control unit" from one of my neighbor i made using random 4 options given by GameInsight every 1 hour as i can't talk to him/her i want to know if any of the Windows Pc member can send these or know anyone who can send these just quote me in its comment and give me an easy way to get these as i am stuck in upgrading my FuelStation to level 2 badly
Thank You.......have fun with the game

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
i got it "control unit" from one of my neighbor i made using random 4 options given by GameInsight every 1 hour as i can't talk to him/her i want to know if any of the Windows Pc member can send these or know anyone who can send these just quote me in its comment and give me an easy way to get these as i am stuck in upgrading my FuelStation to level 2 badly

No one can gift those items to you. You have to fly to either Goa, Rio or Moscow to get those items.

D

Deleted member 5399

@rocky Hey save me some of that there drinkables. I'd like to right about now instead of maybe banging my head against the wall.
Although the end result of both might be one mean headache.

i use greenies to finish lev. 2 fuel station, instead of flying to destanations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom