Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
@Robert - I accepted your friendship, thank you. I will input your code once I no longer am maxed out. BTW, what time zone does this game run on? When does the Friend code system reset? What time does the weekly competition to cities end?
Good morning @Flo welcome to the forum I have sent you a request if you would like to accept just input my code and we will be neighbours.
And for now I will say Goodnight from England as it is 11:45pm

@Robert - I successfully inputted your code. Thanks

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
***** VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL******

MONDAY CODE: monday 404 ( 2,000 coins + 3 greenies )

Have a nice monday

Morning people, the code has worked today Tuesday 24th November 6.22am London time, that's a very pleasing way to start this morning. Now I need a pee and a hot drink.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@david smith - Inputted both your codes David. See you... Oh oh... I sent you the wrong gift. One for Gameradar, not what you you wanted for Gameradar2. Sorry...I will get it right next time.
Ha, ha, you are like my dad in the morning! Pee then a coffee. Good morning Captain Rollins...

Hello, and thanks for your message. Before long you will have so many neighbours you won't know which way to turn or who to gift to. Once past 20 neighbours you will need some kind of system in place where you can keep track of who you gift and when. I have 60 neighbours (small compared to most flyers) and I gift a neighbour roughly once every 3 days. It's not perfect and it does not please me, doing it this way, but I can not think of anything better or more fair (an increase in the 20 gifts limit per day is the answer to this problem).

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello, and thanks for your message. Before long you will have so many neighbours you won't know which way to turn or who to gift to. Once past 20 neighbours you will need some kind of system in place where you can keep track of who you gift and when. I have 60 neighbours (small compared to most flyers) and I gift a neighbour roughly once every 3 days. It's not perfect and it does not please me, doing it this way, but I can not think of anything better or more fair (an increase in the 20 gifts limit per day is the answer to this problem).

I will start a file with everyone's forum name, Usernames, codes, etc.; and when and what I gift them. I have 27 neighbors now. However, eleven of them are school friends who don't play much and are stuck at the lower levels. The game won't allow you to get rewards from their cities if they have been away too long. Thanks again for your help.

D

Deleted member 5399

Okay all gifts out from !KB and !KB2 for the next 24 hour period. Which BTW puts me back to the morning hour cycle of gifting, and hopefully soon to be visiting once again.
Secondly, this monday404 code; I was amazed it actually worked. Maybe we do one each day. 3 Greenies per day might bail a couple pilots out of jail for drinking, @rocky, @ItsRalphy, @Ten33go
Actually it might get a plane or two out of repair shop quicker.
Which brings me to another subject that is in itself related to repairs. I know that since all this has been going on, It is difficult to actually choose flights to complete stars, choose flights for supplies needed for launches, or choose flights, for those supplies to actually repair planes.
Now I know I myself have items such as landing gear, tires, passenger seats, gyroscopes, altimeters, hull parts, etc.
And I do know that my warehouse is getting down quite a bit on these items as I'm sure that is the case for many of you. We all know a downed plane from Plesetsk needs greenies to fix, but a plane to Jiuquan, needs parts, Deltas, Jets and Turbo Props need parts for repairs.
So if any of you are willing to work out a deal with me in trade, For example !KB carries gyros, while !KB2 has altimeters; send me a PM and I can make up a list on items to help you replenish. One person has been playing the cards right. @rocky gets me to send gyros for a number of days; not quite sure when he will switch out, but it's a good idea.
Focusing on launches right now when neither of us can go anywhere to gather the goods, is surely not helping us right now. Even those flights to Canaveral, the observatories, etc. doesn't guarantee a launch box every time. And then what are the odds of a box containing items such as PEBs or Main Stabilizers.
!KB has always tried his best to be there for many of you, in a pinch with launches, but even his stocks are getting down to where I can't always help all the time.
If GI can get this whole mess worked out, from the Alliance, or reserve hangar problems, to invisible planes on FB, visiting neighbors in Windows, and I have no idea what is or may be going on with those who are Amazon/Kindle players; then maybe we can gain a whole lot more neighbors to visit, to gift, and to get gifts from and make new friends.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
:)
good morning to all.

Today I have just turn a year older, now I am only 19 years younger than Ten44go. lol

OK Uyetti because it's your birthday today I declare a new event birthday :whistle::whistle::whistle::):

this Event's Day of Uyetti today :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Ps: don't forget to send a gift today to Uyetti ( 25 years old today )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY UYETTI (y)(y)(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
only got 1. and I thank you for that

I sent one yesterday and one today. Maybe the first one didn't get through because I hadn't entered your friend code yet. I now see that you have to both enter the code to make sure gifts and stuff get through. Do you want another Yagi from me when I get my next gift chance back?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
I sent one yesterday and one today. Maybe the first one didn't get through because I hadn't entered your friend code yet. I now see that you have to both enter the code to make sure gifts and stuff get through. Do you want another Yagi from me when I get my next gift chance back?
yes please

Reactions: Flo

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Have sent one set of gifts out today. Will be sending another set out in about 12 hours.
Many thanks for the gifts received. :cool:

@Captain WH Rollins I was late to the party for your "how many neighbors do you have" thread. If you
want to see a small neighbor list look at my post in that thread. :whistle:

Thanks for letting me know. I know people lead such busy lives, it's not always possible to stay on top of all the postings in this forum. I often spend time catching up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom