Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm going to disagree with you sir. This game is very easy. It's easy to spend greenies and coins. It's easy to hit the wrong flight. It's easy to buy repair equipment with greens you already have 45 of by hitting the wrong button. It's easy to delete a neighbor accidentally that you've had forever because you were just trying to scroll through your neighbor list.

See? This game is very easy. :D :p :rolleyes:o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO::arghh:

What do I know? Well said

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello neighbors,

I sent 19 gifts to you all this morning. A little later than normal. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 overnight. It took a long time for me to set-up when I got up! Ugh... Still not quite right.

Anyway, I have one gift left. Anyone out there wanting to be neighbors with me, you can get it. Just request and send me a PM. Bye...

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Hello neighbors,

I sent 19 gifts to you all this morning. A little later than normal. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 overnight. It took a long time for me to set-up when I got up! Ugh... Still not quite right.

Anyway, I have one gift left. Anyone out there wanting to be neighbors with me, you can get it. Just request and send me a PM. Bye...
Hello!
Just have sent you invites from my three accounts. Accept please!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

This week has been a very busy week of game play as has this month. This time round I've purchased a new plot of land, on the city side, to increase my income and passenger rate, with the placement of new buildings from the residential section of my warehouse.

My long term plan is to upgrade to Terminal L7, Control Tower L7 and Town Hall L6, although there is no urgency with this (all unique items are in place, ready and waiting). I also plan to upgrade one of my Jumbo planes to a Giant plane, which will open up new flight destinations, new flight task's and greater rewards. As to when I will be able to afford all these upgrades, and find the time, is another matter indeed.

The on-going situation with the server continues into the second week. It's had a very negative effect on all of our game play. It's certainly prevented me from obtaining important space flight items and has effected my income. As to how long this matter will continue is hard to say.

There has been a poor lack of communication from GI, which I find quite ridiculous, not to inform players as to the current state of play with the server. It's not too difficult to post a message in a thread entitled 'server problem' or something to that effect, letting players know what the problem is and how long it may take to resolve. It is standard customer service practice, if the people working for the company, are worth their salt. Silence is certainly not the answer to this problem.

Apologies if I'm repeating myself.

Happy and safe flying to you all.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Thank you neighbors for the gifts received so far today. I now have enough Cash Counters! Only need 2 more Glass Display Cases to get back into the duty free business. I adjusted my signature and also added Bath Towels and Disposable Shampoo to my urgent list. I finally saved enough money to buy another plot of land. I took my unfinished Hotel out of my warehouse to finish it up! Thanks again...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Thank you neighbors for the gifts received so far today. I now have enough Cash Counters! Only need 2 more Glass Display Cases to get back into the duty free business. I adjusted my signature and also added Bath Towels and Disposable Shampoo to my urgent list. I finally saved enough money to buy another plot of land. I took my unfinished Hotel out of my warehouse to finish it up! Thanks again...
Hello again,
More gifts came in! Thank you very much. I have enough Bath Towels already. Only the Disposable Shampoo left to get. I updated my signature. Thanks again...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Aviators

All 20 of my gift items have been gifted for today, earlier than usual. Thanks once again for all the gifts received during yesterday. Thanks also for the 'likes received', last night I passed the 200 mark, no green notes I'm afraid.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Reactions: Flo
D

Deleted member 5399

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY.

!KB says never to fall asleep while doing a restore/refresh/system recovery, as one might accidentally allow the plug to fall out of laptop and when battery drops below 10% the computer shuts down and erases everything, and one ends up with one or two empty hard drives, depending on the device.

This is a true fact. I learned the hard way. After spending several days on trying to work the kinks out with Windows 10, and having been on the phone, chat, and remote assistance with Microsoft Tech Support for several hours; although it was a long day and I was very tired, I kept pushing myself. The good news is that I had already created a Windows 10 Media USB Stick using the Media Creation tool. I booted the system from there, got to choose the larger of the two drives to install the OS on, and as it deleted all system settings I now play AC on Windows 10 again.
I also was able to go to Microsoft and download 8.1 version as well if 10 gives me any more problems, and my keycode is in a folder in my email.

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out this early AM from !KB and !KB2.
@Flo If you wish to add me that is fine on both accounts although !KB is the larger of the two and has more places to visit, to complete those challenges on the left side. !KB2 on the other hand has some different items I can gift, as we as having 20Fuel, unlike !KB.
@Monica Peguero I noticed there have been some special needed items, such as altimeters and Vivaldi Antennas you needed at one time. If you would like to send a friend request to !KB2 I can fulfill those items or others !KB might not have to send as I have stated above @Flo
This applies to anyone who wishes to add !KB2.

Nothing about this game is really easy, there is always one more hurdle to overcome, after all the other hurdles you have overcomed. You have to pace yourself and be patient or go to the bank and spend real money.

@Captain WH Rollins I have started my Town Hall upgrade, which is good, but it takes two days to construct, which is bad !!

I have sent you a Spare Propeller and would appreciate a Do Not Disturb Sign if possible.

Many Thanks

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
All gifts out this early AM from !KB and !KB2.
@Flo If you wish to add me that is fine on both accounts although !KB is the larger of the two and has more places to visit, to complete those challenges on the left side. !KB2 on the other hand has some different items I can gift, as we as having 20Fuel, unlike !KB.
@Monica Peguero I noticed there have been some special needed items, such as altimeters and Vivaldi Antennas you needed at one time. If you would like to send a friend request to !KB2 I can fulfill those items or others !KB might not have to send as I have stated above @Flo
This applies to anyone who wishes to add !KB2.
Hello KenDuckySmith,

I have inputted both your codes. I look forward to being neighbors with you! Bye...

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins I have started my Town Hall upgrade, which is good, but it takes two days to construct, which is bad !!

I have sent you a Spare Propeller and would appreciate a Do Not Disturb Sign if possible.

Many Thanks

Hello and thanks for your gift. I've made a note to send you the DNDS tomorrow. As for upgrading your Town Hall and having to wait 2 days the only other option open to you, is to 'speed up' construction, which will cost you money. The longest waiting period for me came when I purchased the Red Launcher Pad, which took 6 days to complete, and the Mission Control Centre 3, which also took 6 days (I had all the unique items in place). The key is not to wait for those 2 days to pass. There are other things to be getting on with in your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom