Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 23rd 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
And the answer is "G"! Very good Mirielle, @SactoDave and @Doc !

Today in honor of US tradition of Black Friday shopping .... today's riddle is

Debbie promised to take her daughter Becky shopping on the day before the fourth day after the day after tomorrow. If today is Sunday the 3rd. On what day and date will Becky take Debbie shopping?
I know Becky and she goes shopping everyday, just like her Mother. dang women these days, they drive me crazy!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance

Debbie promised to take her daughter Becky shopping on the day before the fourth day after the day after tomorrow. If today is Sunday the 3rd. On what day and date will Becky take Debbie shopping?
I am posting a reply on Cluck's Riddle to carry it on the pages so more players will read it and play too.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

Becky won't take her Mother shopping at any time. Debbie promised Becky, not the other way around. :D

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w7568ko
Username
FredB
Hi FredB,
I have Weather Displays. Do you want to be neighbors? Go ahead and make the request to me.
Bye...

I already received the Weather Display form David, thanks for that!!
But I did enter your friend code, I'm only level 17 and to progress I will need a lot more in the future.... If there's anything specific you need form me, just let me know. Otherwise I will just look at your signature and sent something from the list.

Reactions: Flo
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
I already received the Weather Display form David, thanks for that!!
But I did enter your friend code, I'm only level 17 and to progress I will need a lot more in the future.... If there's anything specific you need form me, just let me know. Otherwise I will just look at your signature and sent something from the list.

Hello FredB,
I accepted your request and inputted your code. We are all set to start sharing gifts. I have one gift left to give today. I can send you something right now. What on my list would you like to have? I would like some Fuel Additives from you if you can. Thank you.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wk5ymxb
Username
Flo
Hello FredB,
I accepted your request and inputted your code. We are all set to start sharing gifts. I have one gift left to give today. I can send you something right now. What on my list would you like to have? I would like some Fuel Additives from you if you can. Thank you.

I received your gift. Thank you! What would you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom