Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
My sincere apologies for missing a day of gifting. I am sick with a bad case of bronchitis and flu. I was able to send a couple out yesterday and today I just hit send return on almost everyone.

My husband made me go to doctor today. he said that he knows I must be really sick if I missed a day of playing AC. Off to bed again.

@Cluck, Get well soon!! Sorry to hear you are sick.

My sincere apologies for missing a day of gifting. I am sick with a bad case of bronchitis and flu. I was able to send a couple out yesterday and today I just hit send return on almost everyone.

My husband made me go to doctor today. he said that he knows I must be really sick if I missed a day of playing AC. Off to bed again.
I know how u feel I have asthma, I'm allways carefull on what i do,not to cause a serious asthma attack

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
TODAY : STRATS'S EVENT :whistle::whistle: I can'T talk a lot about Strats because I don't know him very well :(, but I know and I have seen that he is always ready to help all the players :rolleyes:, he follows the forum discussion :bookworm: ,he is discreet and efficient :cool::cool:.Many time he helps in launches the players (y)(y)(y)
Don't forget to send a gift today to STRATS :):)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear X and Y Flyers (I'm running out of ideas for this)

I need someone who can gift Glazing Machines x3 - I've had a good look at peoples gifting abilities (some are very difficult to read because of small font size and light text colour against white background) but with no success, perhaps I'm just not seeing it, in the great forests of text's. If you could point me towards the right person.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
TODAY : STRATS'S EVENT :whistle::whistle: I can'T talk a lot about Strats because I don't know him very well :(, but I know and I have seen that he is always ready to help all the players :rolleyes:, he follows the forum discussion :bookworm: ,he is discreet and efficient :cool::cool:.Many time he helps in launches the players (y)(y)(y)
Don't forget to send a gift today to STRATS :):)
Thank you very much for this. This may be the first time in my life I have been called 'discreet!". Efficient yes - since Oct 9 I have missed giving 20 gifts a day on three occasions for a total of four missed gifts.
Very nice to see @Monica Peguero back on the forum.
Again thanks to all for the regular gifting I have received.
I have to confess though this is getting a litter boring - hoping GI comes up with something soon.
And finally- I am not able to visit some of my regular neighbors today - the game will not take me there when I click on visit - is anyone else having the same problem or know why this is happening?

Thank you very much for this. This may be the first time in my life I have been called 'discreet!". Efficient yes - since Oct 9 I have missed giving 20 gifts a day on three occasions for a total of four missed gifts.
Very nice to see @Monica Peguero back on the forum.
Again thanks to all for the regular gifting I have received.
I have to confess though this is getting a litter boring - hoping GI comes up with something soon.
And finally- I am not able to visit some of my regular neighbors today - the game will not take me there when I click on visit - is anyone else having the same problem or know why this is happening?
Yes I have been unable to visit quite a few of my regular neighbours today including your good self.
I thought it may have been due to the severe weather conditions here in the UK but if others are suffering then maybe not.
I hope that my gift gets through

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Yes I have been unable to visit quite a few of my regular neighbours today including your good self.
I thought it may have been due to the severe weather conditions here in the UK but if others are suffering then maybe not.
Have the same problem here in Moscow!:( Couldn't visit most of my friends!!!:mad::mad::mad:
It's another glitch of GI server I think!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I've also been experiencing this for a few days now, with some of my neighbours. I've also noticed one of my neighbours buildings, more than half, are semi-solid instead of being solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom