Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wu4o22d
Username
Hola!
Thank you very much for this. This may be the first time in my life I have been called 'discreet!". Efficient yes - since Oct 9 I have missed giving 20 gifts a day on three occasions for a total of four missed gifts.
Very nice to see @Monica Peguero back on the forum.
Again thanks to all for the regular gifting I have received.
I have to confess though this is getting a litter boring - hoping GI comes up with something soon.
And finally- I am not able to visit some of my regular neighbors today - the game will not take me there when I click on visit - is anyone else having the same problem or know why this is happening?
Thanks my friend, busy days and health issues...

D

Deleted member 5399

RE: Gifting today.
Now I know that I did send gifts out early this morning CST but I had to go out so never visited. I always send before visits.
However just now in an attempt to visit, the window will not even open to go to a neighbors city, one moment and after switching games from !KB to !KB2 it did the same glitch.
So I have no idea if any of you got gifts. I know I received gifts from several of you.
Man GI has a whole ton of wrinkles to iron out of this mess lately.
If I cannot visit I cannot rely solely on sending planes off to get launch items.
One day it's launches glitching. I had to do Prometheus for challenge in !KB2 and did the launch, returned later and the game, even my support from !KB had completely reset it as if I never did it at all. And I knew because I used the 4 greenies I had in !KB2 to buy golden dice for a better item drop from neighbors. When it reset, the launch hadn't been initiated, I went back one level and had the 3 greenies from the weekend code still.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
RE: Gifting today.
Now I know that I did send gifts out early this morning CST but I had to go out so never visited. I always send before visits.
However just now in an attempt to visit, the window will not even open to go to a neighbors city, one moment and after switching games from !KB to !KB2 it did the same glitch.
So I have no idea if any of you got gifts. I know I received gifts from several of you.
Man GI has a whole ton of wrinkles to iron out of this mess lately.
If I cannot visit I cannot rely solely on sending planes off to get launch items.
One day it's launches glitching. I had to do Prometheus for challenge in !KB2 and did the launch, returned later and the game, even my support from !KB had completely reset it as if I never did it at all. And I knew because I used the 4 greenies I had in !KB2 to buy golden dice for a better item drop from neighbors. When it reset, the launch hadn't been initiated, I went back one level and had the 3 greenies from the weekend code still.
Hi Ken, I confirm that I received your gift this morning

Speaking of space items, as @rocky knows we are a mother/daughter city and haven't decided on a blue launch pad yet. So I can only help out on green launches. :)

Well this is either a REALLY big coincidence or a quite ironic situation. I used to play minecraft on a server named Realmcraft. On that server was a mother/daughter the daughters name was cats are awesome the mother used the name Bayredbee. I mainly recall this because Bayredbee and I became staff for the server at the same time. So yeah kind of surreal to see the name @cats are awesome. :eek:
So is this just a coincidence or are you the same players from Realmcraft?

Well this is either a REALLY big coincidence or a quite ironic situation. I used to play minecraft on a server named Realmcraft. On that server was a mother/daughter the daughters name was cats are awesome the mother used the name Bayredbee. I mainly recall this because Bayredbee and I became staff for the server at the same time. So yeah kind of surreal to see the name @cats are awesome. :eek:
So is this just a coincidence or are you the same players from Realmcraft?

Nope, just a coincidence.

My husband download AC over a year ago, but never played it. Our daughter (12 at the time) set it up and put our name in. I don't have a separate account, we play as one city, decide which buildings to upgrade, where to buy land..... :)

Hope that helps.

Speaking of space items, as @rocky knows we are a mother/daughter city and haven't decided on a blue launch pad yet. So I can only help out on green launches. :)
do u have enough to join a launch, i was going to do blue, but if u have enough for green i'll start one

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
This was posted early this morning

TODAY : STRATS'S EVENT :whistle::whistle: I can'T talk a lot about Strats because I don't know him very well :(, but I know and I have seen that he is always ready to help all the players :rolleyes:, he follows the forum discussion :bookworm: ,he is discreet and efficient :cool::cool:.Many time he helps in launches the players (y)(y)(y)
Don't forget to send a gift today to STRATS :):)

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hello, I am new to this forum. My friends Rocky and Brasil95 told me to join this site. I am getting used to this forum, so please forgive the newbieness. :)

You can add me as a neighbor if you want, my code is in my signature. I always love seeing more females on the site/game. If you add your code to your signature, it will make it easier for people to add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom