Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Relax everyone, Windows did a patch and tweaks to Windows 10 so we already know there were issues with IOS upgrade.

Nope, just a coincidence.

My husband download AC over a year ago, but never played it. Our daughter (12 at the time) set it up and put our name in. I don't have a separate account, we play as one city, decide which buildings to upgrade, where to buy land..... :)

Hope that helps.

Indeed I knew you played just one acct on AC but the other game it was kind of necessary to have separate accts. Definitely a big coincidence mother/daughter on same game, same name of 1 of them. Now with the additional info her daughter would be right about the same age. In any case thanks for clearing that up it really had my curiosity piqued. :cool:

I've a problem I got my blue launch with 5 others, but when it got to 1990 I couldent enter any more points, could i've got locked out as a time traveler, restart computer diden't work
Good morning guys - For info, I am in the same launch, and when I came to add the item needed to take it to launch, it has taken the item and the "time" is counting down ok, but it has not added it to the total and allowed the launch. There are 5 of us in the launch and all has gone seemingly until the last item. Could this be linked to the inability to visit? - I think so.

Good morning guys - For info, I am in the same launch, and when I came to add the item needed to take it to launch, it has taken the item and the "time" is counting down ok, but it has not added it to the total and allowed the launch. There are 5 of us in the launch and all has gone seemingly until the last item. Could this be linked to the inability to visit? - I think so.
i contacted gi support about the blue launch, hope they get back to me before time runs out

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
TODAY'S EVENT:whistle::whistle: : Pom pom,pom:whistle:....KB'S EVENT :rolleyes::rolleyes:( KenduckySmith, alias Ken )
Ken is one of the most generous player in this game ;), he wants to help all the players all time...( he helps so many players that he forgets to play his game sometime :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...).He is a great player :)( but he doesn't like when we tell him he is great :shy:...but he is surely a great jumper :LOL:, he goes to help a player in the blue launch, 2hours after he goes help a player in red and 1 hour later he starts a green :joyful::joyful::LOL::LOL:!!!!
He is the touch and go player :cool: ! He likes the space ( he is a star :cigar:!!! ) ! And if you need help in programing system he has a computer in his head :woot::woot: ....He is one of the oldest player :angelic: ( not physically :LOL: ! ...he has a baby face. :D:D..) in this forum. If you need help ask for this player ,and for sure you will be satisfy (y)(y)
Ps : don't forget to send a gift to KB ( or KB2) today:):)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
I AM VERY GLAD TO SEE THAT gi HAS BEEN WORKING ON A FEW MINOR PROBLEMS, AND THE RESULTS ARE IN: everything is royally goofed up now. It has gotten so BAD that when I open my oven door then the refridgerater light comes on and the toilet flushes. I sure hope that they don't try to fix anything else

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom