Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
gbswales99
gbswales
needed - Travel guide, Tour Review, Great Shots, Album, Do not Disturb Sign, Bathe Towell, Disposable Shampoo, All-inclusive Bracelet, Wheel Block, Protective Cover
Can Send - anything up to level 12
Hi there @gbswales I have sent you an invite please feel free to accept.
Welcome to the forum I hope you will stay as we are a friendly bunch.
Please also take the time to read the post by @Ten33go as by following his excellent advice you will not go wrong in addition we are all here to help and support newcomers so any questions just ask.
Once again welcome

Are you getting the pieces? I just am not getting the hydraulic arm to fall from the area 51 flights, and when it does I get nothing! grrrrrr
Exactly the same - I have used a golden dice, and a dice bonus along the way and that drops more, didn't buy them - in fact not really sure how I got them - but agree the drop rates are really poor!

@ItsRalphy and @cats are awesome - At least you two have GOTTEN to area 51...I haven't even got that far yet. Lmao.
Oh, sorry to hear that!

But I do agree the drop rates have been terrible for this event! I have only gotten 5 Area 51 maps total, and am burning up my fuel like crazy! Atleast the area 51 and ufo's around my city are all that I have left, but jeepers its tough!

@ItsRalphy - It's called work, and it's been a bear lately. Not to mention the aliens apparently belong to the same selfish union that the elves did during the last quest....:p
Darned work - gets in the way of everything, should be banned. I try and turn up everyday, the boss thinks that's a good gesture on my part.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Darned work - gets in the way of everything, should be banned. I try and turn up everyday, the boss thinks that's a good gesture on my part.

the game requires sacrifice on every bodies part. Your cost is going to work. It could of been worse, you might of end up spending greenies to advance.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts. Don't know what happens but my gifting isn't reset in 24 hours, so I can't send my gifts now. Sorry for this, but hope I could send them tomorrow.

And what's concerning the event, I also don't get nothing from the planes.
Great that some of you can fly to area 51 and almost completed it. I still haven't a fighter to send away so also couldn't collect those items. I find the events very difficult to finish them, but keep on trying

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Just got an alien Toy - only need another one to complete the quest, and 5 days to get it. Fingers crossed, whoop whoop!

@rocky - congrats on 350 stars, you are one big star!
Thank you very much ItsRalphy :)..We are ,me and you and Rainer and MIke ,Mikeo, Sacto, Robert ,Ken ,Ten33,Harcourt,Cluck,Anubhav,Cats,Derby,Tatsuo,WaMike,PhlFlyer,Sophia,Lorna,Yenta,Whn,Wkndcmpr,Kesh,PeterNl,Tbomb,Roshni,Scotter,Starry,Greenwolf,Ushu,Bjs,Doc,Bertje,Brasil,Chuck,Comet18,Cosmicblue,Yentakid,Hamilton,CaptainPratt,DavidSsmith,HS,JBean,Norm,Pia,Robbo,Steve26,Turion,Nicks,Uyetti,Vicke,Yar,WiredParrott,CaptainBama (y)(y)(y) ...and possibly I forget some players who helped me for that achievement ( so I am sorry if I did not mention your name:( ... ( just 1 or 2 players I don't name voluntarily because they harmed me instead of helping...!!! :D:D...)
Thank's to all of you(y)(y)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom