Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Congrats @rocky 350 Stars - Wow !!

Have sent out all gifts for today, and thank you for all those received, particularly those I specifically requested. (you know who you are !! )

Have now reached level 51 and 83 stars, and updated my signature for the extra gift items I now have available. This is quite exciting !

But even more exciting, I have my first stored item in the warehouse that exceeds 1000.

Yep, you got it, 1014 Air Magnetometers !!!!

Happy Flying
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Temptd by the discount today so have ppurchased some items from list - new list in signature - thanks to all who have been sending items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

Congrats @rocky 350 Stars - Wow !!

Have sent out all gifts for today, and thank you for all those received, particularly those I specifically requested. (you know who you are !! )

Have now reached level 51 and 83 stars, and updated my signature for the extra gift items I now have available. This is quite exciting !

But even more exciting, I have my first stored item in the warehouse that exceeds 1000.

Yep, you got it, 1014 Air Magnetometers !!!!

Happy Flying
Harcourt

Well done with level 51 and stars 83

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Flyers

I've just finished sending out all of my 20 gifts for today (Wednesday 20th January). I've also updated my signature. Many thanks for all of the gifts received, my inbox was, once again, well stocked and all important usable items for my game.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Hi and welcome. I tried entering your code but it does not work. Win PC codes are a random set of letter and numbers. Have you tried looking at your code by clicking on sociality icon then clicking on add friends tab?
please send any high priority to any game
I send you landing lamp to gameradar2 sorry i have to send it to gameradar.
from tomorrow i will send you daily to the gameradar and gameradar2

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Harcourt - your game site is progressing. It looks good, clean and well ordered and you have plenty of room to expand. You also like your buildings in 6 blocks, as do I. Once you upgrade your Mission Control Centre to Level 3 and purchase your red launcher pad, that is where you will earn yourself even better financial rewards and chests. Well done!

I'm currently working my way up to 500,000k coins for Control Tower (Level 7) upgrade and my nineth plane. Once I've purchased my next plot of land (airport side) I will then re-jig some buildings, creating room for new buildings.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins

Thank you for your support. You are right that I like to group buildings together in sixes. I have space because I brought greenies in the 300% offer and spent them in the Land Expansion deal of 10 greenies each. I clean forgot about the limit on population set by the level of the Town Hall. My next task is to upgrade this which will cost 540,000. I am also getting guest plane requests to land Falcons. I need a level 6 Runway for this, 800,000. I agree regarding the Mission Control Centre and Red Launch Pad, 600,000. So total spend needs to be 1,940,000 - call it 2 million !!

I am fortunate to have such great friends and neighbours who are so supportive and generous !!

Onwards an Upwards !!
Harcourt

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Hello from the other side!
Windows phone is merging with Windows PC. Hope to have a lot of you as my friends in future.
Friend code is wg2yziu.
Ingame name #Daenerys fuel
Making a final attempt on the crop circles. Wish me luck.
If you like, add also my second account - #D2 fuel. Made this to be able to send more gifts..

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Windows phone is merging with Windows PC. Hope to have a lot of you as my friends in future.
Friend code is wg2yziu.
If you like, add also my second account - #D2 fuel. Made this to be able to send more gifts..
Send you invite ;).

Good luck with your attempt! i'm still looking for a couple of items to finish the quest.

Friend code is wg2yziu.

Hi,
Thanks for the invite which I have accepted. I have put your friend code into my game, so we should have a two=way connection.

I would add your second account, but I can't see your Friend Code for this account anywhere !!

I will send Earplugs tomorrow. Would be grateful for a Fax !!

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins

Thank you for your support. You are right that I like to group buildings together in sixes. I have space because I brought greenies in the 300% offer and spent them in the Land Expansion deal of 10 greenies each. I clean forgot about the limit on population set by the level of the Town Hall. My next task is to upgrade this which will cost 540,000. I am also getting guest plane requests to land Falcons. I need a level 6 Runway for this, 800,000. I agree regarding the Mission Control Centre and Red Launch Pad, 600,000. So total spend needs to be 1,940,000 - call it 2 million !!

I am fortunate to have such great friends and neighbours who are so supportive and generous !!

Onwards an Upwards !!
Harcourt

Buying a level 6 runway and landing Falcon planes will open up the game even further for you and bring you greater rewards in terms of money and new buildings. The same fpr Mission Control Centre and Red Launch Pad - all very expensive but well worth it in the long term.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Mike47 - Right now, as you've probably noticed today, Windows Phone is the only one that is reliably working as far as cross platform neighbors. You can gift, visit, and join launches on Windows Phone and Windows PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom