Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - January 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts are out from !KB and !KB2 and I will hit return button tomorrow @yenta613
Signature updated as well Both games.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts, mine were also send already some time ago.

@Mike47 : send you an invite, please accept

I'm not getting any further in the ufo event, so certainly am not going to complete it. The planes don't bring me nothing and so I haven't a plane to fly to Area 51 and can't collect the needed items. See how far I can become.

I'm not in an Alliance and don't know how it exactly works. How can you join an Alliance without having the headquarters?
I'm surely interested to be part of an Alliance but you know that I only play once a day, about 1 hour or so. So if you want me please let me know what I have to do.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Hi Mike
Hi. New member looking for some friends, please add me.
Thanks for any help.

Welcome Mike! I added your code.

To the more advanced members of the forum - not that I'm doing or concentrating on this UFO thing, but what determines who can gift the Geiger Counters? I can give the Air Magnetometer, but that seems to be a dime a dozen coming off of nearly every plane that lands at my airport.

Scott/Aero A.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi Mike

To the more advanced members of the forum - not that I'm doing or concentrating on this UFO thing, but what determines who can gift the Geiger Counters? I can give the Air Magnetometer, but that seems to be a dime a dozen coming off of nearly every plane that lands at my airport.

Scott/Aero A.
It is totally random. The next event that comes up you may get something in your gifting list that people need. it is strange though that the magnetometers were so easy to get from planes. Usually a gifting item isn't that easy to get otherwise.

Hi Mike

Scott/Aero A.
It's all down to the luck of the draw it is quite random same as the gifts you get to send when you first start the game.
For example some players start with being able to gift Fuel20 whilst others can only gift Fuel3 for myself n this event I can only send Plasma Clots.
Hope this has been of help to you.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hello Everyone!!

Thanks to all my good neighbors that sent me gifts while my tablet was broken (This AirPort City game seems to have worn out the soldered to the main board SSD flash chip in a tablet that is only 2 years old)!!

I upgraded to the Lenovo Yoga 900 Laptop 2 in 1 with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor, 16GB DDR3 and 512GB SDD. Not sure I want to spend this much but I have 15 days to decide. One thing strange on this new PC is that it takes 2-3 times for the Game to open. The first 1-2 times the title screen shows and just goes away ???? Anyone else seen this behavior?

Well I have sent all the gifts I was able too from both accounts.

I wonder if I can finish this Event in the remaining 6 days?

PS - Please don't send Air Magnetometers!! I can use Ear Plugs or F20 to both accounts if you don't have one of my priority needs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom